The Prince's Challenge 2

Elise's P.O.V

I sighed as I opened my bedroom door, my white bed sticking out with my dark red carpet and purple wall's. When I was younger I had everything Disney, the dresses, games, anything you could imagine. I had it. In till I met my first boyfriend, Now imagine this. The Disney loved girl meeting her "Prince Charming" the second I met him I thought we'd get married, that didn't go so well on our fourth date.

I also thought we'd only kiss once in our entire relationship, that didn't go down well either. I laughed at the memory as I fell onto my bed. He yelled at me in the end, telling me to face reality and grow up, leaving my childish dreams behind.

That's when I really grew up, not when my mum died or when dad left to find us money. When he told me I needed to grow up I did, just to show him I could and I thought we could of got back together. I was so wrong, I went to confront him and he was kissing his new girlfriend.

I shivered at the memory and slowly got up and put some clothes on, I slipped on a blue t-shirt and some jeans, keeping my yellow socks on as I trotted into the bathroom to straighten my hair. My eyes widened as my foot stepped on something hard.

"BRANDON"I screeched, I lifted my foot of the, now dead, Lego man. I turned around to see my little brother smiling sheepishly at me.

"Sorry Sissy"He muttered as he picked up his dead Lego man. I sighed as a throbbing came from my foot. Brandon never got to meet mum, she died two years after Brandon was born, a few months after that dad left to find a good job and get some money, he still has to come back yet. I looked down at my little brother who had never gotten to experience Mum's singing or Dad's cooking, I quickly picked him up and hugged him.

"It's okay Brandon, just don't do it again, put your toys away"I instructed, he gave me a salute and kissed my cheek. I smiled warmly at my little brother as the door ringed.

"Elise, door!"Jessica yelled from the kitchen. I sighed and walked down the stairs, Brandon resting on my hip as I slowly got to the door. I opened it and my eyes widened.

"Hello"His deep voice rolled out. I looked out the prince with wide eyes and screamed.

"RAPISTS" Brandon screamed at my sudden out rage and Jessica ran out from the kitchen.

"What the hell is going on"She demanded, As I put down a screaming Brandon.

"Um. I'm sorry if I have arrived at a bad time, but I must speak with this woman"Princey said, I sent me sister a pleading look as she calmed down Brandon, she sent me an evil grin. No, please no.

"It's fine, take her for as long as you want"She smirked, My own flesh and blood. I sent her my best death glare as she laughed.

"Let's just get this over with"I muttered, slamming the door closed, Princey sent me a confused look.

"Don't you want your shoes?"He asked, I shurrged my shoulders.

"To late now don't ya think"I told him sarcasm flooding my voice. He sent me an amused look as I trudged along next to him.

"I never got your name Ms..."He trailed, I glared at him.

"Aurora"I lied, He sent me a smile.

"Ms. Aurora, my name is Prince Phillip"I choked on my laughter as he uttered out that sentence, Oh man.

"Your name's Phillip?"I asked, He frowned.

"Prince Phillip"He corrected, I rolled my eyes as the laughter was bubbling up inside of me.

"So Aurora-"He was rudely cut off by my laughter. He sent me a confused glance.

"ELISE"Someone yelled making me look, I cursed to myself as I saw George walking towards me.

"You got sucked in too?"He asked shocked, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Thanks for ruining my joke George!"I yelled at him as he smirked at me as Princey - I mean- Phillip sent me an confused glance.

"Your name's Elise? Why'd you lie?"He asked, I groaned and rubbed my head.

"Because I don't like you"I stated bluntly, He frowned at me.

"Every girl likes me"He said dazed, I snorted.

"Not me Bucko, in fact, I didn't even realize you were coming here till a few hours ago"I informed him. "So, don't get to big-headed and go find yourself a wife" I spun around on my heel and walked home quickly, a thousand things on my mind to shout at Jessica.

Prince Phillip's P.O.V

I stared at the beauty as she stormed away, I watched how she muttered to herself, turning around the corner to her home. Elise. My mind rang bringing a smile on my face. I turned to the guy she was previously talking to who sent me a weird look, which Elise gave me.

"She sure is something"I told him, He snorted at me which made me confused.

"Dude, you don't have a chance with her. She hate's Prince's and Princesses."He informed me, I raised my eyebrow as I ran my hands through my hair.

"She'll fall for me, all the girls do"He forced a laugh and crossed his arm's.

"How about this-"

Elise's P.o.v.

"-When you get her to fall for you, I'll sell my shop"George challenged, my eyes widened at the challenge, I  was walking home when I tripped over a stone and I heard Phillip speaking about me.

"Challenge accepted"Phillip said. I smirked to myself as I carefully stood up. Challenge accepted indeed Princey.

=========================================================================

 Tell me what you think :)