Chapter 3

Hey sorry for the long update i've been camping and then i was at busy with babysitting and moving and everything so its been a hectic past few weeks! But heres chapter 3 hope you like it.

__________________________________________________________________________

Mayas P.O.V

About 20 minutes into rehearsal our band teacher came in and told us that the drums and flute were going to play together in a group of two so we should partner up and go over the music..

So we all got partnered up and i got partnered up with Jake and then when got partnered he came up to me and introduced himself and i did the same and we started to get to know each other so he told me that he was an only child and he was interested in playing drums since he was 10 and i told him that since i was 11 i wanted to play flute and we ended up talking for the entire time we were supposed to be playing.. things i learned about him his favorite color is green favorite food is italian and his favorite sport is baseball and football and he has a gf and they've been dating for 5 months..things he learned about me favorite color is purple favorite food is italian and favorite sport is volleyball and softball and that i recently broke up with my boyfriend for cheating on me.

And then it was time to go home and he said that it was nice meeting me and i told him u to and we left and then my friends came up asking questions and i told them everything...

**********************************************************************************************************

sorry if it bad and im also sorry for the long update remeber to vote comment and follow please :)