Why the fùck am I looking at him like that? Wasn't I meant to completely ignore him. I was surprised he didn't talk like he used to when we first met & he was so full of himself.

He suddenly started waving with his hands in front of me. "Are you listening to me?" He asked smirking.

He must have been talking while I was analyzing his beauty. "Sorry what?" I shook myself out my trance.

Damn this boy.

"Were you just admiring my beauty?" He teased.

Yes,
Yes I was!

"No!" I scoffed and slapped his arm.

"Why did you stare at me then?" He insisted.

"Because you were talking to me," I fake smiled.

He was actually trying to make a conversation. He wasn't that scary CEO that I met on the first day anymore. He was more trying to make me laugh and tease around.

I liked that more than his rough actions he did at work and he was way more rude.

"But you weren't listening to me, you were distracted."

"Fine!" I snapped.

He chuckled and placed his left hand on my lap. "That's how I am everytime I see you."

I almost chocked at his words. He rubbed my lap and moved closer to me nearing me. "And then, I can't help it." He whispered. Just as his hot breath hit my face I became aware of how close he was.

My breathing increased, calm down Phoebe calm down. I thought.

He must be telling this to every woman.

The way he touched me made me melt. I had never felt like this before.

I lifted my arm up and placed my hand on his cheek and then slowly moved his head back. "Stop it," I was squirming in my seat. Even though I knew deep down I didn't want him to stop, I just couldn't do it.

"Don't tell me what to do," He said as he let his head fall on my lap. "Don't ruin this moment." He whined like a kid and shook my shoulders still keeping his head on my lap.

I was surprised he didn't act like the rude Neymar that would insult you if you didn't listen to him.

I chuckled and lifted his head up. "Because this won't work out!" I replied.

He's a womanizer. He even told me on the first day that I was the first woman that didn't fuck him in the first ten minutes. I'm pretty sure he would allow to happen that to every girl that has to talk to him.

"You owe me a date you know," He smirked.

"I don't." I hissed.

"You do."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"YES!"

"Fine!" I whined and gave in.