I noticed him staring at me. He looked at me like I was a piece of art

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked covering my mouth. I felt my cheeks flush red slowly.

He kept looking and smirking at me as if he's done something he's very proud of. I refused to think of what he could be imagining right now.

"Well, now if you'd excuse me." I snapped and turned my back to him making my way down the street. I suddenly felt his hand around my wrist not letting me go.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked in a husky voice, smirking.

I turned back facing him as he was talking to me. "My home."

"You wish."

Um excuse me?  He shouldn't waste his time on me. Just go to your damn models.

I looked at him my eyes reflecting confusion.

"Right, I forgot." I fake smiled. "Thanks for getting me out of here." I patted his head like I used to pat my mom's dog when I was a child and stepped back.

He smirked at me as if he was enjoying this show. Well who am I kidding, he sure as hell was, I bet this is what he wanted.

"I got you out of there, I deserve more." He teased and stepped closer to me his eyes never leaving mine.

I stood there looking at him confused once again when we got surrounded by a cold wind. I'm not allowed to let him control me.

"You look at me like I'm sort of a hard math problem that you have to solve." He smirked stepping closer to me which made the beating of my heart increase.

Well he kind of got that right.
Why was my heart beating faster, it was just him.

He moved me back and grabbed his keys out of his pocket. "Let's get in the car and we'll talk there."

"Nice try, so you can lock me in there and take me anywhere." I smirked raising my eyebrows at him.

"Seems like you solved one of the math problems." He teased and opened the door for me. "Get in."

I hesitated at first but then I decided to get in. I don't even know why I did it. It was like my body was doing the actions before my brain could even have time to think about it.

"Soo, now that we're here." He smirked and locked the doors. "Just for security."

"Of course." I fake smiled raising my eyebrows at him.

I noticed small waterdrops falling on the windows as it started to rain and thunder at the same time.

Fucking great.

Neymar didn't start the car, instead he turned himself to my side so we could look at each other face to face.

Oh god he clearly knows how to do it.

I didn't know what to say so I just waited for him to speak first.

I was suddenly entranced by the way he licked his lips and smirked at me. The way his eyes shined bright as he was looking at me almost like he could read me like a book. The way he threw his hands to his head turning his snapback to the back and placing his large soft hands back on his lap. He also had a tattoo on his neck. I was actually surprised seeing him like this because he was usually wearing a suit and looking all serious but he looked so comfortable and different at this moment, he was wearing grey nike tracksuit pants and a grey nike  jacket that you could zip up. He didn't zip up though, he had it like till the middle. You could see he was wearing a black shirt under it.