Cuddle Up With Him (Harry Styles Imagine)

I love you"- Was the last thing you said as you close your eyes. You feel Harry's arms pulling you closer to him.

I love you too...keep that in mind.- he said while kissing your cheek.

You where laying in his bed, his arms around you body, your head in his chest, him hugging you tighter and tighter in every second that past. You could hear his heart beat, his chest moving up and down every time he inhaled and exhaled.

Suddenly he pulls apart, he's now like one inch away from you, when you feel his lips crash to yours. His tongue is touching every part of your mouth. The kiss starts to get heat up and he moves on top of you without breaking the passionate kiss. His hands moving up your shirt. You feel his hands rubbing your back softly. You are messing with his curly hair, you feel he's sweating. His hands stops moving is hands, but keep on kissing you. You both pulled apart in need of air. He peaks you lips softly one more time and rest his head on you chest.

He pops up his head and looks to you straight in the eyes. Starting at each other for a long time. You entwined you hand in his hair and pulled him down, but never stop looking in his beautiful light green eyes. You feel his soft wet lips touching yours. His hands move up to your hair and plays with it too. You both stop kissing, he stills starring at you eyes while playing with your hair, he gives you a grin. You feel his other hand moving down, and stoping in you stomach.

I love you babe...- he said while kissing you lips shortly and restoring his head back to your chest. You move your hand up and down his back rubbing it softly, while your other hand is still entwined with his hair.

I love you to Harry- you whisper, you feel him smile down in your chest.