His Slave Chapter 19 (Mature Content)

Ok I did not just spend an hour googling all your actor suggestions...

*WARNING: this has very very mature content, I'm warning my younger readers!*

You wanted detail so here is detail...

The hands slid down Cali's neck, over her breasts and around her hips.

She gasped, terrified of the beast behind her.

She looked down and recognised Finns naked feet. Of course it was him, who else could it be?

"Stop running from me..." he murmured seductively in her ear whilst stroking her soft skin.

Cali dropped the shower scrub then she did something she never thought she would do.

She moved her hands down onto his hands that encased her, entwining her fingers between his.

The buzz in her stomache returned. Her heart raced. For once she wasn't afraid of Finn, she didn't want to fight him. What did she have to lose? He couldn't take anything more from her? She forgot about her previous anger, instinct took over and she wanted him... Badly.

Slowly she turned to face his dripping body, allowing his hands to trail around her stomach. Their gazes met. Cali stared deep in to his dark eyes, searching for his reassurance and trust. Slowly the corners of his mouth rose. Finn blinked and this time Cali could see the true love in his eyes. This was the man she fell in love with all those years ago.

He lowered his head and their lips touched. It was that 'first kiss feeling' something Cali would never forget. She blushed as Finns hands fell to her butt cheeks. She drew her hands over his chest feeling his solid muscles. He chuckled, smiling into the kiss.

She continued to explore his body sliding her hands up his chest around his neck to his hair. It was so soft, so luxurious, so... tug-able...

She spread her fingers through his dark hair pulling him down to her. Finn responded by lifting her up, holding her thighs around him. Laughing Cali curled her legs around his waist, her toes meeting behind him.

Just being able to laugh was a turning point for Cali.

He held her under the pouring water, submersed in lust. Their kiss became stronger, fuelled by each other movements. Lowering her legs back down to the floor Cali pulled Finn closer to her body.

Soon their tongues were fighting for dominance, dancing with each other. Cali let out a soft moan, this time not ashamed of it.

She could feel Finns erection growing rapidly against her. Moving her hand down she gently stroked it, drawing her finger up to the tip. Finn tensed and gripped her hair with one hand letting out a louder moan. "You tease" he laughed through gritted teeth "I'll have to punish you for that..."

Cali's excitement grew, she wanted him inside her SOO badly. He released her hair and retuned his hand to her butt, this time continuing to move down.

Cali bit her lip, she couldn't control her excitement. Slowly he rubbed her with one finger, then two...

Cali moaned again "please Finn..." She breathed. He laughed and brought his hand up again back to her hips.

"We've got to be sensible" he mused as he unwrapped his hands and walked out the shower. Cali protested, pulling his arm back towards her. "What?" She pleaded, confused by his actions, but still he left.

Cali stood under the cascading water confused. No matter what, he always had to leave her body in the lurch!

Cali's smile soon returned as Finn emerged back into the shower sliding a condom on. He winked at her and blew the wrapper out of his mouth. That seemed to be his favourite way to carry them...