Brand New Moves- Hey Violet

" Oliver get out of my body!" My now deep voice yelled.

" Me?! You get the hell out of me Milkovich."

Even though we were in crises, hearing Oliver with a girl voice was seriously ass laughing off worthy.

" This is not funny woman!" He screamed. I tried to hold in my giggles but I was definitely enjoying this.

~~~

When exactly do you start to appreciate life? When someone in your school commits suicide? When you see a commercial about starving kids in Africa? Or when you switch bodies with a selfish cocky guy by an unexplainable trick in the universe in order to figure out, who's life is worse; a girl's or a boy's?

My name is Frankie Jones  and this whole mess started like this.....

Okay so, make up or no make up? I asked my self. I was looking in my wall mirror, my soft brown waves staring back at me along with my coffee colored eyes.

If I do wear make up people might think I'm fake, but on the other hand if I don't wear make up people might see all the black heads I have.

Make up it is!

I grabbed my puffy brush and applied a light coat of powdered foundation, I hate the liquid one it makes me feel like I'm wearing a mask. Next I applied a coat of mascara and to top it all off I put a tin layer of orange eye shadow.

" Frankie, hurry up I'm going to be late to my new job and your going to be late for your first day of school....Dude!"

 Yup, you heard right, my mom just said dude.

I put away my make up. Ugh,why do parent's have to act cool?!

I quickly grabbed my orange backpack and headed towards the front door, it had taken me almost half an hour to get my mom out of my bedroom and prevent her from trying to choose my 'perfect' outfit for school. If I'm late for school I'm seriously going to loose it.

I ran out of my house and nearly tripped on my own two feet. Come on legs don't fail me! I really want to make it through the day with out anyone laughing at me! I'm one of the clumsiest people you could ever come across on or bump into if it's one of my moments.

I walked through the streets as fast as I could with out seeing as if I was running, but at the same time admiring my new neighborhood .I could soon see the huge building that was the high school come in to view and I sped up my walking by a degree. It was the middle of February and the cold air that always comes from it hit me square in the face making me blind for a second.

And you can guess what happened next.

First the grass came into view, the hard pain in my shoulder blade came second and then the unmistakable sound of laughter was next. 

My face burned hot red with embarrassment immediately all the coldness from my face was gone. I jumped as fast as I could strengthening  my jacket and rewrapping my yellow scarf around my neck.

" Oh, and the clumsy girl's hot too!" Said a deep voice behind me.

Please don't let it be a boy!

Especially one with a gorgeous face!

I slowly moved my gaze from my flats to a pair of dirty converse and up to a well built body with the most handsomest face I'd ever seen. With shiny caramel colored hair, amber colored eyes that flickered in the bright morning light, and the cutest lips I'd ever seen. Those big, kissable looking lips...

Oh crap.

" Checking me out now?" He said a dazzling smile forming on his perfect lips. He was leaning against the inside wall of an alley while holding a cigarette between his fingers.