Dark Warfare Chapter III Part 1.

Guys before we continue.

I need you guys to pay attention to the dates. Cause if you don’t this is gonna get real confusing real fast.

Ty.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Flash back:

21/7/1969 22:56 Hours.

As Neil Armstrong stepped down from the ladder, and onto the moon it self. He saw it. The big hulking piece of black metal.

“Apollo, this is Houston, do you have eyes on the target.”

Neil did not take his eyes of the shape as he replied.

“Houston, this is Apollo. I have eyes on target. It appears to be some sort of space craft. Easily 10 times bigger then an aircraft carrier.”

“Is there any sign of the crew?”

Neil looked around.

The  four soldiers that had accompanied him and Aldrin made negative signs.

“Negative Houston. No life signs as far and we can see.”

Houston was silent for some minutes.

“We’re not alone are we.”

It wasn’t a question.

Neil breathed deeply before giving his reply.

“No, sir. We’re not.”

Flash back end.

(Guys i didn’t really do much research, i barely spent ten minutes researching. So don’t get mad if i didn’t get this or that little piece of info correct. Ok? Ty.)

__________________________________________________________________________________

20/7/2200. 0900 hours. Planet  Aoen.

Jason dodged the blade heading for his head. Using his rifle, he smashed the arm holding the sword and knocked it to the ground. He then aimed his rifle and emptied his last clip. The bullets hit the enemy but did not do much damage beyond bouncing against a force shield.

Jason threw the rifle to the ground and pulled out his sword.

The enemy charged him holding a knife. Jason sidestepped and slashed. His sword’s energy blade sliced through the shield barrier, ripping through metal armour and into the body. Circuits, and pieces of metal flew around. Still the figure on the ground tried to move. Jason sighed, walked over and stepped on the head.

It was his what? 15th mech kill? The rebels had holed him and his squad at the bottom of a ridge that was imperative to empire troops. They sent wave after wave of  battle mechs, humanoid looking robots with only one thing on their mind, to find and destroy the enemies of their master.

Two more mechs charged at him, Jason pulled out his side arm. A self-recharging energy blaster, a alien artefact his father had “liberated” so many years ago. He fired 5 bolts at the first mech, piercing its shields  and turning its armour to molten slag. He fired another 3 shots blowing it up completely. Suddenly his on-board suit AI beeped.

“Enemy detected approaching from the rear.” The other mech had obviously tried to outflank him. Jason swung around just to feel a huge blow crash into his armour. It knocked him back, no small matter considering Jason was almost 3 meters high in his armour.

His shields crackled.

“Shields down to 93 percent.”

Jason swore, whatever had hit him was powerful enough to knock down 7 percent of the shield from his Mark VII battle suit.

Rising he saw that the other mech was wielding a graviton hammer. Heavy, unwieldly, dangerous, and with a 99.9 % chance of dislocating your own shoulder, it was a powerful weapon.  Jason charged at the mech, dodging the hammer he thrusted into the mechs  chest, the sword shredded through the shield and armour and came out the other side. Jason pulled the sword out and was about to decapitate it when, he felt multiple explosion impacting his side. Knocking him slightly to the side.

A slight distraction, but that was all the damaged mech needed. It swung the axe smashing into Jason’s ribs. Jason found himself flung at least 10 meters from his last location.

The AI beeped:

“Shields down to 86 percent. Armour integrity is down to 97 percent.”

Jason scrowled as he got up.

Whoever decided to make battle mechs must’ve have had a REALLY bad day. That, Jason thought while pulling out a grenade, or he’s still alive and i’m going to hunt him down and kill him after this, Jason promised to himself. Throwing his grenade, it flew through the air and landed on the mech, powerful magnetic clamps secured itself to the head.

BOOOM.  The grenade explodes. The mechs shields crackle and buckled, Jason drew his blaster and just as he was about to shoot.

“Warning two enemy units detected coming in from the rear.”

Jason turned, and saw 2 mechs charging towards him. He sighed.

This is getting old....I want something else to fight.

He thought.

Activating his armour’s boost system, he charged at the mechs.

Reaching them he aimed a powerful kick at the first mech. The mech flew a couple dozen meters away. Facing the second one, he parried a sword slash with his own. Kicking the mech he jumped forward using the momentum to thrust with his sword.

It sliced through the shields easily, ripping through the armour and circuitry. The sword’s energy levels dipped alittle, then return back to maximum. Turning around he walked over to the fallen mechs. Its circuitry and body was totally destroyed by the kick.

He thrusted his sword into the mech. It sputtered for a moment, then stayed still.

Jason called in for a status check from his troops.

19 calls came in. He lost 4 troopers.

Swearing. Jason sheathed his blade. The green energy glow around it ceased as it slid into its scrabbard.

His suit beeped.

“Enemy approaching from rear.”

Jason spun around to see the hammer whirling towards him.

 Jason tried to dodge but he knew he wouldn’t be able to do it time...

__________________________________________________________________________________There, sorta kinda, cliffhanger.

Guys (all readers) i need feed back so if u can spare the time atleast give me a rating

Like 5/10 something like that, cuz i need to know how my story is being received.

Ty.

Vomment, vote, and fan? Ty.

J.S