Unexpected News

WOW over 130 reads its so awesome anyway here the next chapter

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 6

I walked through the door and go upstairs to put my bag up.

I come back down and see my dad on the couch.

"Oh hello honey please come sit,"he says pointing to the seat next to him.

I walk over and sit down.

"I have very big news," he begins,"As you know are company has long created weapons for martial arts such as swords and throwing stars."

I nod unsure of what he could be getting at.

"Well we have many ties to all high ranking martial arts masters. One of these masters has a son who is close to your age, and in order to maintain strong business dealings we have decided to have you two wed."he finishes.

"What,"I yell extremely madly and run off to my room and locking the door before he can continue.

I slide down the door and sit on the floor.

"My dads marrying me off for a business deal,"I whisper to Mia-chan

I sit on my floor crying for more then an hour when I hear a knock on my door.

"Kisa honey there family is coming over for dinner in an hour dress nicely,"my dad says from the other side of the door.

"Great,"I say to Mia-chan,"I get to meet my future husband."

~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~

Who do you think her betrothed is? First One to guess right gets a dedication in the next chapter!!!!!!!!

Now go think long and hard My Little Ducklings

-Marion