"I love you so much.." She says weakly, again. "Please get the doctor, go back to class.. Please."

"I'm not leaving you."

"Michael please!"

I bite my lip and get up. "Fine, only because I love you." I walk out of her room, and call the doctor.

As she comes up to me, I shake my head. "Her breathing is messing up, please help her."

She nods and walks into the room. "Don't worry, we'll take care of it."

She shuts the door and I walk over to Sydney and Jason.

"Come on guys, let's go home. Please.."

----

The day was shit, Jason and I are hanging back in my room while Sydney is out with Butler. The doctor told us we would be getting a call from the hospital when Shannon is good to be picked up, and I hope that's soon.

"Mr. Jackson—"

"Please, Jason, call me Michael."

Jason nods as he kicks both feet up on the bed. "Have you and Shannon had sexual activity yet?"

I look to Jason and shake my head. "I can never find the perfect time, nor can I set the mood."

"I think I can help you." Jason slicks his hair back and smiles.

"How many times have you had sex Jason?"

Jason winks at me and shrugs. "It would be 8 times if I had Shannon but she's yours man. What about you?"

I blush and cross my arms. "Eight times? Jesus—"

"Michael how many times have you had sex?" Jason smirks. "Answer me, dude."

We both start to laugh and I shrug. "Well, I have had a few groupies, y'know, but that was nothing. I remember this one girl took her panties off in front of me backstage a few years back. Crazy."

Jason covers his face. "Man I'm going to help you have the best night of your life with Shannon."

"Please do," I say, "we never have our own private time anymore."

"I got a plan already—"

But Jason was interrupted by the phone ringing, I run over to answer it.

"Hello?"
"Yes, is this Mr. Jackson?"
"Speaking."
"Shannon is ready to be picked up, she is back in shape and doing well, she just needs to take it slow with her hands. Try not to have any sexual activity and let her waist heal. She will be in the waiting room when you arrive."

"Well, Shannon is ready but-"

"But what? What?"

"They said no sexual activity."

"Nah, fix your hair and change your shirt to something she will want to rip off you the moment you guys step back in this room tonight." Jason went through my drawers and tossed me one of my CTE shirts to wear.

"This is a nice shirt!" I complain as he slams the drawers shut.

"And that will make her want you even more."

We walk out, carefully trying not to be spotted by any teachers or other students. As we reach my rental car, Jason hits the front door handle.

"I'm driving."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to start flirting with her and acting all manly and shit, she's your girl and I'm not sitting in the back alone." Jason gets in the drivers seat and I sit in the passengers side.

As we drive to the hospital, Jason is giving me pointers about.. Sex? Wait..

"I'm the adult here, don't you think I should be the one telling you about this stuff?"

"Michael, just take her back to your room, talk with her for a few minutes, and just do what you want. I have a plan, okay?"

I sit back in my seat and roll my eyes. "Yeah, okay."

----
We arrive at the hospital, and I jump out and walk into the place, and I see Shannon smiling at me.

I open my arms as she runs up to me and hugs me.

She starts crying as I pick her up. "Baby, come on girl, let's get you in the car."

As we get in the car, Jason gives me a long stare, at first I wonder what the fuck was he doing, but then it hits me.

"Michael I am so done with this place, I want to go back home." She lays on my shoulder and sighs.

"I know you are baby, I know. Tonight's going to be a relaxing night for the both of us.." I slide my hand over to her waist as she scoots closer.

"Jason is in the car."

"No I'm not." He says as he continues to drive.

I use my free hand and move her face to look at me. "Baby please let me relax you tonight."

Shannon smiles a bit and shrugs. "How?"

I bite my lip and move closer to her ear. "I'm going to make love to you nice and slowly.."

She doesn't move for a minute, then she looks back at me. "They said no—"

I lift her chin and begin to kiss her jaw. "Let me make sweet love to you tonight..."

Shannon breathes in slowly and exhales out in a low blow. "Michael–"

I move closer to her ear. "I want you to scream my name when you're about to release baby.."

Shannon bites her lip as her eyebrows move up. "Oh God that would be amazing."

"I know, that's why I'm having you tonight."

----

We walk into my hotel room, and Jason gives me a pat on the back.

"Holy shit man you seduced her! Have fun, I'll be doing the plan."

He never actually told me the plan, but if it includes Shannon and I having a perfect night, then go for it Jason.

Right after he left, I set my coat on the chair and I lay on the bed next to Shannon.

"Fuck, Michael you really had me in the car. I was crazy for you." Shannon held my hand as I pulled her on top of me.

"That's what was supposed to happen, baby. It's 7:24 pm, let's see how much love we can make." I kiss her lips as she nods.

"I agree."

I sit her down on my soon to be erection, and she moans. "Slowly."

She bites her lip and nods. "Whatever you say, master."

Then I realize, holy shit! She fucking called me her master. Damn, this is going to be a good night for us.

To be continued... ;)

Mr. Jackson (A Michael Jackson Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara