wait a minute.......Percy Jackson.....my dad....

#1

"Come on shorty" my best friend Jai says to me smirking and puts his arm around my shoulder like a rack
"My shoulders are not a freaking rack!!!!!!!!! Dan is going to freak out come on,back to the Orphanage" I grown and walk back to the tall building (like the one in Annie) and go upstairs to get my Avengers blanket. I go downstairs and found that Dan looked mad and I backed away a little feared and when he looks over at me and softens. He goes over to me and hugs me like Niall (a/n Horan DONT JUDGE!!!!) Hug and rubs my back and sings 'How to save a life' by The Fray and he sang that song to me when I was a baby because I was dropped off here and I don't have any parents. I really wanna watch Harry potter now!!!!
"Hey Dan can we watch Harry Potter nowwwww" a little girl whines at Dan and I start to laugh, then she laughs with me and I say something funny "What's so funny Potter" I say in a terrible Draco Malfoy voice and she laughs harder. Her face turns red as a tomato. I pick her up and we go and watch HP 'Harry Potter'.My crush in it is Draco and hers is Ron but Draco is a Malfoy and a pure-blood......he's a Slytherin and Ron is a Griffindor!!!! If I was in Harry potter I would be in Slytherin and she would be in Griffindor and I would still take care of her.
"Savvy there is a letter for you" Dan says "alright Dan thanks for that" and I walked away into my room I share with a girl I don't like very much and she bully's me a lot so.....
The letter is from a guy called Percy Jackson....wait.....SON OF POSIDON!!!!! THE PERCY JACKSON SENT ME A LETTER!!!! I read outloud
"Dear Savannah

You were a baby when we sent you to the Orphanage. I want to tell you that you are Annabeth and I are your parents and your family is camp and the gods....don't be alarmed when there are symbols in the air above your head that are all the Gods ( except for Hades) but you are very powerful when you were little so we sent you away so sorry monsters come your way and the ring Dan has is -was- my sword Riptide (sp?) We sent you to Dan and told him to keep you safe

I love you
Percy Jackson (Dad)

WAIT PERCY "SON OF THE SEA" JACKSON IS MY DAD!!!!!! wait why is Annabeth my mom and Percy my dad.......