Chapter 10: I don't judge

'They say we're losers and we are all right with that,

We are the leaders of the not coming back.

But we're all right though,

Yeah, we'll be all right though.

'Cause we're the kings and the queens of the new broken scene and we're alright though'

The lyrics of '5sos-She's kinda hot', sing through my earphones cheering my mood.

I am on my way to physics as it is Monday morning. Yay! (<note the sarcasm)

As soon as Alice sees me runs across the room to engulf me in a hug.

"I missed you so much! How is your dad?" She asks when we pull out the hug.

"He's getting there," I reply sinking into my physics seat.

"Hey Olivia!" Aidan says from beside Alice.

"Hi." I reply politely.

"Wait, How do you two know each other?" Alice questions.

"She came to my house to watch Harry Potter." Aidan shrugs.

Alice looks at me confused

"It's a long story," I explain. "I'll tell you later."

Just then, Noah and Sam walk in and I put my head down avoiding both of them, hoping they don't spot me.

"Hi Olivia!" Noah cheerfully says from next to me.

I sheepishly raise my head to look at him and mumble hello.

And that was the end of our conversation.

--------------------------------

"Can I sit with you guys?" Aidan asks at lunch.

We are sat at our usual table and Nicole was just telling me about what I missed.

"Of course!" I say smiling. "Oh and this is Nicole." I say pointing at her.

"Sup." She says to him, her mouth full of mini cheddars.

"Um, hi." He says quietly, slipping into the seat next to me.

"So why aren't you sat with your normal friends?" Alice asks.

"Well, they aren't really my friends, except Noah. Sam's just a bully and I am fed up of him teasing me." he explains.

"I know the feeling." I mumble.

My mind flashes back to Sam's apology and confession on Saturday. How could he like me when all he does is pick on me?

I still haven't told anyone about it because I am to sure what to make of it myself.

"Speak of the devil..." Nicole mumbles and I turn around confused until I see Sam walking to our table.

"Hey, Olivia can I speak with you in a minute?" He asks, smiling.

"Um," I mumble."I guess."

"Great! Follow me!"He says grabbing my hand and pulling me into a deserted corridor.

"So, I was wondering if you'd like to go to a party with me, on Wednesday?" He says looking into my eyes and still hasn't let go of my hand.

"I-I um," I stumble.

"I know this is probably a surprise because of what I've said to you in the past but, I want to make it up to you."

I keep quiet and look at the floor.