Trust:Difficult to achieve part 1

"Sam" "No Sam" "I need you""Don't do this to me" "Don't do this to our baby" "Please Sam"

I screamt as loud as I could. Nothing happened. He was gone.

Scene Change

"Why me dad""Why? " " I'm your daughter. Why did you do this to me papa? "

Tears rolling again.

It was just a dream I thought. But I was actually screaming and crying loud enough that when I opened my eyes from my nightmare I could feel Ryan's arms around me. They were so warm. I felt going back to sleep in them. I realized that Ryan was holding me tight, tears still rolling dowm my eyes.

"Shh... Its okay.... you're okay... I'm here"

They were the most reassuring words I had heard in a while.

I took me few minutes to calm down. Ryan was looking at me through out.

He broke the long rather uncomfortable silence"Wanna talk about it? "

Yes. I thought but how was I going to explain Ryan anything about my complicated life. The fact that I had become so lonley lately brought tears to my eyes again.

He came and hugged me tight again. We sat there for around half an hour but it seemed like days. I was glad he was ready to let me curl in his arms without talking.

This is what I needed. Human care. Love. Affection and Attention.

As I was in Ryan's arms I realized he was also lonely somewhere looking for companionship. There was more than this to Ryan Booth.

I needed to confine all my worries in someone. Ryan could be that one. But I was scared of confiding anything in anyone after what Sam and dad had done to me.

I was scared of relationships. But Ryan seemed different. He had let me in his arms when I needed someone the most that too with questioning.

So I thought I could confide a little truth. Not the whole a liitle about myself.

It was 5:30am. Reporting was at 6. I was still in his arms. I moved a little as if signalling him to get up.

He got up.
It had been a strange night. But there was nothong awkward. In his arms I felt as if I knew him for years together.

"Can we talk about this tonight? " I blurted out hesitantly.

"Sure" he replied looking at me as if he knew what I was going through.