Lani and Dylan

Next chapter. Enjoy.

Zafiro P.O.V

I was just admiring myself in the mirror when I saw my collar glow. "What's going on?" I asked myself. The light was too bright so I had to shield my eyes and when I was able to open my eyes I could feel a lot energy flowing through my veins as if I've evolved plus I got a totally new outfit. "Cool, I look awesome, and I feel powerful too. With all this amazing power, I could take over more than just adventure bay, I could take over the world! Muahaha! And I think I will." I said to myself. I look in the mirror and see myself back when I was in Hawaii. "What the....?" I asked and shake my head. "That was the old Sapphire I'm a new and improved Zafiro and I'm going to stay that way." I said to myself.

At the lookout Zuma P.O.V

We are preparing to go and rescue our friends when I heard someone cry for help. "Hey guys, did you heaw that?" I asked. There it was again. "Chase, can you lend me youw pup pack?" I asked Chase. "Why?" He asked. "So I can help whoevew is in twouble and you guys can continue getting weady, it'll be fastew that way, I'm done alweady." I answered. "Alright, be careful Zuma." He said to me. "I will." I assured him. I got towards the bridge and I saw two pups, one was dangling on the bridge the other was trying to help get his friend back up. I picked up the pace and got to the bridge were the two pups are. "Don't wowwy, I'll help, arf arf Net." I said. I helped the pup back up and they both thanked me. "Youw welcome, I'm Zuma." I said to them. The cokapoo walked forward and said, "I'm Lani and this is Dylan." She said pointing to the chocolate lab.
"Cool, so what awe you doing in adventuwe bay? At this time it's not weally safe." I said to them. "We know it's not safe, that's why we're here. We're here because we need to find Zafiro." Dylan said. "Hey, my fwiends and I awe twying to find Zafiwo, come on I'll introduce you two." I said as they followed me back to the lookout.

Chase P.O.V

Iris and I had just finished getting ready. "Zuma sure has been gone for a long time, I'm going to look for him." I said. "Chase don't worry he'll be back, look here he comes right now." Iris said pointing to Zuma. (Chase does worry a lot doesn't he?). We noticed there were two pups with Zuma. I ran to him and asked, "Where have you been? I was worried. And who are these two?" "We weally need to get Skye back to you, you'we stawting to wowwy too much, oh this is Lani and this is Dylan, Lani, Dylan this is Chase and Iris, they awe here to find Zafiwo." He answered. "We're going to find Zafiro." Iris said suddenly. "We used to be friends with Zafiro but she kept on telling us to help her control humans......." Lani started. "........we always refused, then one night she found a collar that made her much more powerful, the collar of Eraclyon......" Dylan continued. "Legend has it that, whoever wears the collar of Eraclyon, will continue to evolve until the pup wearing the collar cannot control the powers anymore killing him/her instantly." Lani said. After hearing this, Iris stumbled a bit and fell towards my grasps. "Are you okay?" I asked concerned. "Zafiro has started to evolve, I....I can feel it." Iris said. "We have to act fast, we know where she is, you can help us." I said to them. "Sure thing, come on Lani." Dylan said. "Uh I don't know, she's very powerful." Lani said unsure. "Come on Lani, we can beat her if we work together." Dylan said. "Oh okay, I'll do it, but just because we're helping our friends." Lani said receiving a nuzzle from Dylan.

Lani P.O.V

After Dylan talked me into helping out in defeating Zafiro, we heard Chase call out, "Guys take a look at this." We walked over and listen to the news on the big screen. "It's just in, there is a music show in adventure bay starring our queen, Queen Zafiro, we're all to abandon our homes and every thing we love and care for and attended concert that will be played live, where we will allow her to take the life force out of our bodies. We are also be noted if Iris, Chase, Zuma, Dylan and Lani are to be found, they should be captured and be taken to the queen. Stay tuned for more updates." The tv announcer said. "How did she know we were here?!" I asked surprised. "I guess she can sense people or pups now." Iris answered. "Wait, so does that mean...." Zuma started. ".... that she had launched her plan before we could stop her? Yes it does." Chase finished. "That means Everest and Jake have been hypnotized by Zafiro's song." Iris declared. "THAT'S IT, I AM SO TIRED OF ZAFIRO'S STUPID TRICKS, WE'RE GOING NOW TO SAVE OUR FRIENDS AND DEFEAT HER IN A BATTLE OF THE BANDS!" Chase shouted. "Whoa, I thought Chase was about to break something but he's right, let's go."

That's all for now. See you soon.