2;

Jack POV.

"Jack," Elsa moaned my name when I thrusted inside her and I felt myself being ingulped by a sudden feeling of pleasure like I had never felt before, it was nothing I could do with my own two hands and i wanted more, more of this feeling her tightness was giving me so I pushed inside her in a really fast set pace and she begun to breath heavily with each thrust and panted my name while she clutched onto my back as if she was going to fall off of me if she didn't.
My bed was shaking intensely with my thrusting and I began groaning with force as I pushed my hips back and front of her, I felt like I was destroying her inside and I tried to reason with her to ask if I was hurting her but she only told me that she was coming due to my pace and I picked it up, my member not wanting to be let out of such a master piece in the human body.
"Elsa," I called her name and moved my hips so hard that the bed was screeching on my hardwood floors and I sudden wave of fluids came over me and I realized I just made her cum.

Her, Elsa, I Jack Frost had made my crush cum.

"Jack!" She said my name with such a panted voice and closed her eyes while her perfect breasts were bouncing up and down cause of me being so ruff.
Groaning I let out my hot semen inside of her and she gasped cause of it and i fell over her, smirking I was nuzzling in her chest, right between her boobs while I kissed her chest goodnight and promised to make her cum again soon.