1;

Jack POV.

I slowed down my shaking and I sighed in relief when I didn't feel like I needed to do my need anymore, once I was done I threw the tissue inside the toilet and flushed it.

"Phew, that was close," I told myself and grinned in the mirror.

My white hair was a mess as always and my blue eyes were looking at me, off how I ran into toilet to do my needs and ended up enjoying it, well I always enjoy a good shaking but every time I feel like they are happening more often and I can't help myself.

My mind drifted to Elsa, god. Why did she have that ice rally  today?! She had to wear a short ice blue dress with a rose at the breast and it made my eyes look at her, the round, firm pieces of flesh made my cheeks hot but when she walked passed me to go to the ice-rink my eyes had found itself staring at her...umm, butt.

Alright you caught me! If you hadn't put the pieces together I had to jerk myself because I was stiff and I may have been staring at Elsa for to long, that girls curves could kill me one day.

"Hey man!" Hiccup yelled at me when I came from the toilet stand and he was bright red for some reason.

"What?" I asked him and looked at myself.

"Uhh, your my Bro, and to say, you shouted her name in your fantasy to loud in the bathroom," Hiccup told me and I felt the heat to my cheeks.

"How loud?!" I yelled in panic and Hiccup chuckled.

"She thought someone was calling her and looked around," Hiccup grinned at me and hit my shoulder and I felt embarrassed.

You see Hiccup knows about my,uh, problem and his not freaked by it, see I am a major pervert and so is he, when those booties walk by, like hell we will notice.

And by those booties I mean, Elsa and Merida.

They are both ice-rink professional scaters and they are chosen to wear whatever the principal, Mr Black says and he is a major pervert and that's coming from me!

I swear his wife is like fifteen and rumor has it that he does it every night with her and than with someone new just to spice up their sex life. Hell, if I had Elsa, she would ever be allowed out of my house.

That is, I'd she will be able to walk when I am done with her.

"So what did she do this time?" Hiccup asked me and took a swig of his ice water while looking at Merida. Lucky bastard, he brought something to cool him down.
Note to self: Bring ice water and more tissues.

"Oh man!" I groaned. Thinking about my Elsa fueled lust and how its always there, always on my mind. Having her gripping me, ridding me, tasting me.

All these things that I wish were true but seriously I think I have a problem.

"You really want to know?" I asked Hiccup who nodded and I grinned.

"Sit down," I told him and he looked at me weird.

"Talk to me man," Hiccup asked me and I sighed.

"Somehow, I gotta stop this man," I told Hiccup and he looked confused.

"This thing I get when I keep on thinking I can love different girls." I said and looked down in shame and Hiccup chuckled at me as if he thinks I can do that.

"That's not possible for you," Hiccup laughed and drank the rest of his cold water.

"You had liking to her since you were in two,"Hiccup said and I nodded.