A WOLF & A VAMPIRE

Začít od začátku

I have on no make up just fake lashes, and nude lip gloss. I did my 22 inch sew in like Kiya's. sloppy, cute, long ponytail: I wore my BE FUCKIN POLITE skull cap; My bright green pearls; my bright green JUICY COUTURE necklace Craig bought me last year; my white cut tank top that reads CALIFORNIA in black; My light blue ripped ROC & REPUBLIC shorts; My all black CHUCK TAYLORS; and a black and white plaid POLO shirt around my waist; and my bright green CROSS BODY bag. When we pull up Tiny's the most excited out of us, obviously. We've been to a million of these things before we hit high school so we're use to it. "Calm the fuck down Tiny before I take you home", I say. "Act like you been doin' this Tiny. They can tell if your'e a freshman just look like us", Kiya said, as we walk up to the front of the park.

"You don't wan't people leaving because they spot a bunch of freshman", I say. "Hell yeah we can tell", Kiya said. "Damn I can't wait 'till next year", Tiny said referring to the fact that she'll be a sophomore then. We get in, no problem. They know me and Kiya so. We go farther into the park. I call Craig.

"Where are you, we're here", I say.

"In the back by the weed man with Randal 'nem"

"Alright", I hang up.

"Rachel !", Tiny said when she saw her friend. "Tiny come to the back, cause that's where we gone be", I say walking to the back with Kiya. "I'm ready to chill", Kiya said. "Hey ! Kiya !", Tara yelled from by the drinks with That cute ho beside her and a blunt in her hand. She looks high already. "She is definatelly high", I say.  "Where the freak is Terrence?". It's getting darker by the minute. It's still hot out. Right when I see Craig, I turn to see if Tiny's still behind me, she is. We hear those bushes I saw in my vision. We ignore 'em like in my vision but know it's Terrence so Kiya smiles before he walks out in wolf form. He shifts and they kiss long and passionately. "Okkaay", I say walking up to Craig who's staring at me in aw. I stand on my tippy toes to kiss him. We walk back to the seating area along with Kiya, and Tiny.

Craig pulls a blunt out and hands it to me. "You know me so well", I say. I grab my lighter out my bag and light it. 'He bought me my own blunt', I thought smiling at it. I blew the first blow as he stared at me. I coughed hard. "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha", He laughed. "I was waitin' on that", he said. "Why it's so strong?" "Cause it's the real shit", Craig said. "I'm thirsty now", I said between caughs. "Can I get on your back?", I ask. We walk , me on his back to the drinks. I'm still blowin'. "Damn Tara still over here". "Can I get a sprite please?", They had alcohol but I have to drive later so ... "Hi Craig, I didn't see you when I first got here", The ho said. "Probably 'cause I was in the back with my girlfriend". "Thank you", I say to the drink man. Tara's looking at me evil.

"You got a problem Tara?", I ask. "Nene...", Craig says. I look down at him and think twice. "Nope. Not a problem at all", Tara says with an evil smile. Craig's about to walk away when the ho says, "Oh. I have the problem" "Oh, you do? What you wanna do then?", I say. "It's what you wanna do", The ho says. "Bitch wassup", I say trying to hop off Craig's back. He won't let me down. "Nene, stop", he said. "Nope. let me down", I say. She looks a little scared so I let him take me back to the back.

As soon as my blunt was finished I forgot all about the ho. We just sung alone to the music, caked, and smoked, a regular old outside kick back. I'm not high yet but I don't wan't to get too high until the kick back ends, cause you never know what'll happen I have people here that I don't like and I wan't to be clear minded if anything goes down, speaking of we hear some loud arguing and a small croud. We see who it was, Thadius, and Izzy where before we knew it were fighting. Thadius a wolf, Izzy a vampire NO family rivalries. But they did fight. "Ronnie sure know's how to throw a