Chapter I

"Uh, Larry, go deeper!" Bambii clawed at his back as he penetrated his hips up into her. "Fuck girl", he growled at the feeling of her clenching around him. "What's my name!" "Daddy!" "Who's is it!" "Aaah, i-it's yours daddy!" "You like that baby", he groaned, knowing he had found her spot, and he had hit it perfectly. Bambii threw her head back, her mouth forming an o but no words or screams were to be heard. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Aaaah! I cumin daddy!"

Larry rubbed against her, eventually finding his releasing point. He slowly moved up into her, riding out their incredible highs together.

She breathed heavily as he pulled out and rolled over on to the other side of the bed. She reached for the sheets, pulling them over her. She felt the bed shift, and she looked over her shoulder to see Larry putting his boxers and pants back on.

"You're leaving?" "I gotta go. You know that." "You can't stay?" "No", he said dryly. "Why not", she asked, wrapping the covers around her as she turned over and stood on her knees at the foot of the bed. "Because I got shit to do!" Bambii jumped at his sudden change in tone.

"Look, I'll be back, a'ight?" "Sure", Bambii scoffed, looking away. "What you just say to me", he barked. "Nothin", Bambii shook her head. "Yea, thought so." Larry slid his rings on and walked out the bedroom, followed by a loud slam of the apartment door.

"Screw you", Bambii whispered. She layed back down and began to cry herself to sleep.

~*~

Bambii's P.O.V

The sun shining through my curtains awoken me from my sleep. I groaned as I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I yawned as I got up from the bed and headed towards my dresser. I pulled out a pair of black tights and a tank top. I searched for a bra and matching panties until I found a match.

Walking into the cold bathroom, I shivered at the air hitting my exposed skin. I turned the shower on, letting it run until it had reached a suitable temperature. I stepped in and let the heat run down my sore body. I rested my hands on the shower wall as I stood directly underneath the shower head.

After I had finished my shower, I finished my morning hygiene and got dressed in my comfortable clothes. I walked into my kitchen, about to decide what I wanted for breakfast. But the sound of knocking interrupted me.

I walked towards my front door and looked through the peep hole. I unlocked the door and opened it, letting in my bestfriend, Tori.

"Hey girl", she said happily. "Hey", I weakly replied. "What's wrong?" "Nothin", I said as I walked back into the kitchen while she took a seat on the couch. "Come here. I know you lyin", she said, patting a seat next to her.

I sighed, knowing she wasn't going to take no for an answer. I laughed to myself as I strolled towards her and sat down next to her on the couch. "Now, spill. Is it Larry again?"

I looked down, feeling ashamed. I played with my nails for a bit. "Yea", I whispered. "What did he do now?" "What hasn't he done", I ask sarcastically.

"I just wish he was honest with me. He's never here, and he's always gone off somewhere". "He's a street nigga, what do you expect?" I chuckle a little. "I just... wish he could give me what I give him. Love, respect... you know?" "I get it. But hey, try and talk to him. I'm sure he'll listen", she rubbed my back. "Have you met Larry", I laugh, "There's no getting through to him".

~*~

"Shit man, what the fuck you been smockin", Larry asked, coughing as he patted his chest. "That good shit", King slurred. "Bruh, you smell like a gasoline tank, take that shit outside", Larry coughed again, shooing him off. "Fuck", Laurent coughed, "Damn man, that shit strong", he said fanning the puff of smoke King had blew. "Man, y'all some pussies", he smacked his teeth, taking his blunt outside to smoke.