Finding Out The Easy Way (16)

Start from the beginning

"I love you." Draco pecked Harry's nose, and Harry decided to groan, still half-asleep.

"Mmph...Love you too Dray...." Harry groaned once more, his eyes fluttering open. He stared into the silver galaxy which was Draco's eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco flushed a beautiful pink, and Harry's eyes danced.

"Mm tired...." Harry yawned, and Draco gave a chuckle.

"C'mon sleepyhead." Draco spoke with a cocky grin, carrying Harry out of the room and down the stairs. Draco could smell bacon and eggs, and could hear Melody's feet hitting the floor as she raced into the kitchen. Same with all the other Weasley's.

"Harry! Draco!" Cried out Mrs. And Mr. Weasley, and Draco let Harry out of his embrace. Draco was startled that she had accepted him so quickly.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Melody, before coming so close to ramming into a door. Fred blocked her just in time, and began to kiss her. Draco rolled his eyes.

"My eardrums much." Draco spoke with a smirk, and Harry grinned at him. They both settled down to eat, and Draco's eyes widened on how much food was on his plate.

"Woah." He never had this much food before.

"Eat it all up." Mrs. Weasley assured, and Draco nodded. His head still hurt from the letter yesterday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I'm sorry I have a mini writers block, the chapter will end up suck-ish and either sad or cute I'm not sure yet) Once again, IM SOOOOO SORRY I haven't been updating much, the writers block is much worse than expected. :( Thanks for sticking with me though!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ron's head hurt. Bad. He just couldn't seem to wrap his head around the idea that Harry, his best mate, and Malfoy, his worst enemy, would actually get together.

Now, not to make assumptions, but from a first glance at his thoughts, you'd think he was a homophobe. Bloody hell, no. He had nothing against that kind of relationship. He just didn't know.....why.

"Ron. Earth to Ronald Weasley!" A voice spoke in his face, and his eyes snapped open. (He didn't remember closing them....)  Looking into the lovely face of Hermione Granger.

She loved the idea of those two finally being together. It was one of the many topics when they had little to discuss. Much to Ron's curiosity of course.

Although, now that he thought about it, that crazy 6th year obsession with Draco made more sense than before. Harry did seems wanting to know what he did alllll the time. Bit strange.

"Ronald Weasley, get your head on your shoulders!" His mother scolded him, and he snapped out of his thoughts finally. He looked up, to see his mum with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Go outside! Do something." Mum spoke with a smile, and Ron sighed.

"Alright." He agreed, standing up and getting some heavier clothes on to go outside in the snowy weather. Ginny ran past him like a Firebolt, almost knocking him down.

"Last one to the big oak tree is an Umbridge!" She shouted, and the rest of them scrambled out the door after her.

"Oh, you're on!" Fred and George shouted, getting ready to apparate.

"If you apparate, the rest of us get your dessert!" Ginny shouted, halfway there and they scowled.

"UNFAIR!"

The cold, crisp air was quickly filled with taunting shouts and warm laughter. Once more, it was a happy day at the Burrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"YOU!" Lucius roared, his eyes darting back and forth icily. Almost.....afraid.

"Yes, Lucius~?" The woman giggled, high pitched. She strode beside him, hands behind her back and playing with her wand.

"How much longer." He growled shortly, and the girl giggled again.

"Two days...." She trailed off, unhappy. "Too bad honestly. I'd LOVE to kill that bratty twin Fred Weasley. Escaped from me once, and he won't do it again."

Lucius scoffed, sneering. "Yes, yes. But you mustn't forget, Draco Malfoy is MINE." He scowled, looking at her.

"Me? Forget?" Her eyes went wild, and her voice shrieked. As she walked away with a smirk on her pale face, she began to speak.

"I'd never forget. The day I forget is the day I am no longer......" She trailed off, the biter cold wind blowing her hair around everywhere.

"Bellatrix Lestrange." She cooed, and what used to be a warm winter day, became cold, and bitter as her shrill laughter bounced off the walls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Last minute thought, but how was that plot twist? I hope you found it decent)
(TIME SKIP TO CHRISTMAS DAY IM LAZY SORRY)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~