Chapter 4

THAT CHAPTER WAS SHORT ASF I WAS RUSHING ! HEHE I DID IT IN 6TH PERIOD CUT ME SOME SLACK

Ashlee POV

The principal is coming we all try to rush into our classes. "No no wait" she said " why out here yelling . "Jessie go to the office matter fact all yall i 'll tell yall teachers we gone roll the camera's back

She told our teachers and we went the office. Jessie was behind me touching me i keep telling him to stop. Here's the story on me and Jessie he was my bestfriend and then he asked me out. One day when we in a big argument and i got my girl Dymun to flirt with him at recess while I stole his phone. He was actually flirting back with ha saying he wanna tap that ass and shit. So got his phone and go sit on the swings. I went threw to see he been texting other bitches and shit like wtf ! I got up and threw his phone at him cussed him out ass smacked hiss ass. then dymun and i  walked off pissed as shit.

At The Office

She say he recap video and sent us the counceler. Our counceler real as shit spare no nigga feelings.

"Jessie what i tell ypu . SHe don't wont ya ass no more cheating and shit who would." she looked at me " I should call ya daddy lil girl i know sam gone have some shit to say bout dis" she looked at August.

"I'm a inasent bystander" he say raising his hands and eyebrows.

"lil boy i saw the video you was slick touching on ha to make his ass jealous. So innocent bystander my ass "he smirked

"Game will played Ms.Fields game will played" he said.

"so ya ass was trying to touch my girl!"

" i aint ya girl lil nigga.

Jessie POV

This fuq nigga what the hell. Ashlee fine ass like him to. They was probably planning this shit. I got one strick left then it"s alternative school. Ian go fih on his ass as much ass i won't to but best believe his gone come.

August POV

Ms.Fields let us go but lil fug nigguh had to stay

" August I'm sorry he talks lots of shit."

"no problem bahbey"

we go in Ms.Stout"s class and its a diff class. Ash just grabs ha books and go acroos the hall. i follow, i end up setting next to squiter he coo. Ms.Latimoore talked to me she looked fake as hell.  Ash put ha head down.  She went to blow ha nose ha and some otha girl. they got put out for blowing they nose to loud like wtf ???