A/N: The Twins of NMBN

Hi guys, this is Darkie! There's not a whole lot of people that look at this one, but that's 'cause I barely update it. Oh well!

  This is going to have SPOILERS! Not exactly sure how much of this will show up in the main story of NMBN. I hope you guys enjoy this.

  Nani represents the SPARE option, as she IS the spared one. She had a simple life, despite being tossed about from orphanage to orphanage. She represents DETERMINATION and MERCY as well.

  Caroline (Chara) represents the FIGHT option, as she has had to fight for everything she's ever done. She grew up in foster homes that never really cared for her, so she was left to her own devices when life threw pain her way in many forms- Death, moving, bullies, and facing the fact she knows she has a sister she won't ever find from the little diary she was able to keep. She also represents DETERMINATION, but she shares that trait with her sister- They are two halves to a whole.

  Nani and Caroline are actually ONE PERSON, but they were split for their safety.

  Nani was given the emotional burdens of SORROW and DESTRUCTION, but she also has the emotions of UNDERSTANDING, CARE and the natural Motherly instincts toward anyone, making her a force of destruction toward anyone who can hurt her loved ones, but also a rather calm person.

  Chara was given the emotional burdens of RAGE, ANXIETY and REVENGE, but was given the emotions of SENTIMENT and FAITH to make her a rather easy-to-tick off, determined person, but she is still rather friendly.

  They also have every other available emotion, of course, but they are both more balanced to their symbols- FIGHT and SPARE. They can share thoughts, emotions, and memories. They share emotions without thinking about it, which is why Chara is so merciful and Nani is easy to annoy.

  They, if they chose to, could fuse into one being- A normal human with one red eye and one green eye. Together, they are Mercy Incarnate, known by "Nataline."

  Their childhoods will be given a chapter each, labeled "Fight" and "Spare," and in third person for both instead of the normal view.

  They will be posted the day after each other, and may get rather long- at least 3000 words. Please, enjoy! 

  Darkie out.