Chapter One

Jack's POV

I was creating some snow for Winter. It was almost Christmas. While I was creating snow I saw the Northern lights. Once I saw it I flew over to the North Pole. When I got there I saw Merida, Rapunzel, and Hiccup with Toothless. "What's going on?" I asked. "Man in Moon has chosen another guardian" said North. "Another one?" I complained. "Yes and we need you four to find her" North said. "Alright let's go!" Rapunzel said and we ran out of the room. We were flying around for a while. Then something flew in front of me. "Merida shoot it!" yelled Rapunzel.

Merida did as she was told and shot down the creature's tail. It went down to the forest. "Let's go follow it!" I suggested. They all agreed and flew down. We kept looking everywhere but couldn't find anything. "I found something!" I heard Merida yell. We all ran towards her. When we got there I saw a girl!

Rapunzel POV

We saw a girl. But not just any girl she had a tail and wings! I started to walk towards her. She looked like she was younger than us. Very young, she was probably six or five! I wonder why she had a tail and a pair of wings. When I looked at her wings I noticed that looked like Toothless's wings. Then I examined her tail, it looked just like Toothless's!

"Hello?" I asked

"Where am I?" she asked in a high pitched voice

"Hello there little one" I said while smiling

"Y-You can see me?" she asked

"Of course I can" I replied "What's your name?" I continued

"My name is-" she looked up at the sky then continued "Moonlight"

"That's a nice name" I said

I helped her up but she fell. Then I noticed a arrow at her leg. I carried her over to the others. I could tell she was scared because she was hiding in my hair. "Hey guys look what I found!" I called out. They all ran over to me and looked at the girl. "Who's she?" Hiccup asked. "Would you like to introduced yourself?" I asked Moonlight. She nodded and looked at them.But then she looked at me. A smiled appeared on her face but then went away. She looked back at them. "I'm Moonlight" she said. "Moonlight?" Jack asked. She nodded. "Why are you holding her?" Hiccup asked. She showed then the arrow on her leg. "My arrow" wispered Merida. I set her down and wrapped my hair around the wound and I started to sing my song. Then something happened.

Hi guys this is my first story! Tell me what you guys think of it in the comments. Hope you enjoyed. I hope that a lot of people will read it. I will try to update it everyday since I'm on summer vacation and I have nothing to do.