Little Miss DJ

You are 16 years old and your dream is to be a DJ and a singer,Your boyfriend prince was gone on tour for 1 month.  One day you were in your room making a beat and you called the song Wildfire , you were playing keys on the keyboard , you was singing high notes to low notes Until you got the perfect song.

After you were done...........

You: :D *whispering* I feel so proud

???:*clapping* You should be babe :)

You: 0_0 What in the world *you turn around to see prince standing at your door*

Prince: Hey Beautiful :)

you: 0_0 P....P..PRINCE!! *Runs up to him and jump into his arms*

Prince:  I guess you missed me then

You: Of course I did, why woulden't I? *Kisses all over his face*

Prince: *laughs* ok, ok you can stop kissing me now

You: what you don't like my kisses any more?

prince: No, if I let you keep kissing me then I wounden't behave to give you your present. :D

You: Ooo presents !*jumps up and down*

Prince: alright , alright calm down 

You; ok, oh ok am calm now :)

Prince: you sure?

You: Yes!!

Prince: *laughs* Here *takes out a box*

You: *opens box to see a Beautiful Golden neckles* Its.....its....its Beautiful! *Hugs him tight*

Prince: I Figuerd you would like it *Smiles*

You: This is best present ever and its not even my bithday!

Prince: come here let me put it on you * he takes the neckles out of your hand put it on you, After he did that he start Sucking on your neck giving you hickeys*

You: *you turn in front of his chest, while rubbing your finniger againts his chest* I got a present for you to .

Prince: *bites lip*