I was about to get up because she grabbed her drinks and walked back to a table where I saw, Sandra? That quiet girl? Who would have guessed that they’d become friends? Not me! I was going to go speak to them until Kelsey said, “Hey let’s go look at the new Jordan’s in Foot Locker!” Those few seconds that I looked at Kelsey ruined my whole plan because when I looked back up Sandra and Alicia were nowhere to be found. “Umm, sure!” I half smiled. I saw Kelsey smirk but I brushed it off.

Kelsey’s POV

Yes, I saw Sandra and Alicia so I had to think quick. I was trying to get my man back and they were going to mess up everything. He needed to focus on me, not those hoes! I quickly asked him to go look at some shoes so he’d stop focusing on them so much. It worked! I smirked.

Sandra’s POV

As soon as Alicia got back to the table she grabbed all of our bags, and literally dragged me out of the mall. “What’s going on?” I asked, taking a breath, as soon as we got outside of the malls front doors. “Daniel!” Alicia panted “Is in there, with Kelsey!”

“Ooohhh!” I said. “I wish you would have just told me that. It would have been a lot easier to get out of the mall. And not as many people would have stared!” Alicia laughed along with me. “Sorry, I couldn’t think fast enough.” She said as we reached my car. We put the bags in the backseat before getting in the front and driving back to my house.

About twenty minutes later, we pulled up and put Alicia’s bags in her car and took mine in the house. “Hi boo!” Alicia smiled as she walked in the house looking at Bre. She picked her up from off of her blanket on the floor. “We’re you good for Mrs. Price?” She asked as she blew on her stomach making Bre squeal.

“She wasn’t a problem at all! She was such a joy to have!” my mom said “Thank you again Mrs. Price!” Alicia said as she gave her a hug. “No problem honey!” my mom replied “Come on Alicia, let’s go to my room!” I said “Okay!” She said as she gathered all of Bre’s things and placed them in her diaper bag. She then followed me to my room.

Alicia’s POV

“Whoa! Your room is so cool!” I cheered “Thanks, not as cool as yours!” She chuckled. I put Bre on her bed and put pillows around her so she wouldn’t fall off. I started to help Sandra put away her new clothes and shoes. “So, who is this?” I asked after we were finished. I was pointing to a man in an army suit standing next to Sandra when she was a little younger.

“That’s my dad. He’s enlisted in the army as you can tell. I haven’t seen him in four years.” She sighed “Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.” I said “It’s okay” She started to tear up “Don’t cry San!” I said as I hugged her. She just cried on my shoulder. “Your messing up your make up! And ruining my shirt!” I laughed and cried along with her.

“Sorry!” She laughed as she stepped back from my and wiped her eyes. When Bre saw us in tears she began to cry as well. Sandra and I just laughed a little. “It’s okay mama!” I picked her up. She stopped crying but her lip was still quivering as she pouted. “Awww! That’s the cutest thing ever!” Sandra cheered. I just laughed and began to pack Bre’s bags and placed Bre back in her car seat. Before I left I said, “Next time we go out, we’re finding you a boyfriend!” “What?” Sandra asked “Mm hmm!” I smirked.

About twenty minutes later, I pulled back up into the drive way of the place I have to call home. I called my mom so she could help me get everything out. When she came outside, she took Bre and her diaper bag while I got all of the shopping bags. I locked the doors to my car and walked in the house. “How’s it going Sam?” I asked. “Fine!” He smiled as he closed and locked the front door after me.