The Mansion

You were walking down the halls of the great Sakamaki mansion thinking about how you got yourself into this mess. Seriously, how did this happen?  Your memory was a little hazy and you really didn't know where you were or how you got there. You didn't even know these people that you were currently staying with. Though they weren't bad to look at, they were a little scary.

So far you have only encountered five of them, though you were informed by Reiji that there was a sixth member of the household. You then wondered who this might be. Will they be nice? Or maybe even mean like that Ayato person? Hopefully not.

As you thought this you suddenly hit something very hard and it knocked you on your rear. "O-ow..." you groaned, shifting you body slightly and rubbing your lower back.

"Tch," Someone had clicked their tongue. "Watch where your going won't you." The male voice spoke again. His voice was condescending and quite rude. You lifted your gaze upward and saw a very handsome yet very frightening man. His hair was as white as the moon and his blood red eyes squinted in annoyance.

"Stop gawking." He ordered as his hands clenched into fists. "Or i'll make you stop." His gaze alone frightened you and you quickly looked back down at the ground, though his white boots still caught your eyes. The boots then turned in your direction and came towards you.

"You must be the new one." He stopped walking as he was now directly in front of you.

New one? You thought to yourself. New what?  You wanted to question him, ask him what you were doing here, but thought better of it. "Y/N was it? Be careful around here," He kneeled down and lifted your face by your chin. "Unless you want to die." His mouth had curved into a smirk as he stared into your E/C eyes.

Hmmnnnn I wonder what will happen next. Find out in the next chapter!