"Mom, she's just my tutor."

"I heard they took her off as your tutor now." I looked away. "Why would they do that? She was such a good tutor too."

"Yeah, she was amazing, but I don't know, okay mom? I'm going out with the guys. I'll see you later." I kissed her on the cheek and left. I did know why they took her off. It was because I was an asshole, but I couldn't tell her that. 

Lucille's POV

I stared at myself in the mirror. Woah. This was a whole new world for me. I never dressed like this before, but I liked it. I turned to April and she was grinning. I smiled. 

"Thanks, April, but isn't this too much?"

"Of course not. This is just right besides this is what best friends are for, to make each other look smoking hot. Oh wait, picture!" she took out her phone and we took a picture. 

The doorbell rang. 

"Oh, he's here!" April ran downstairs to open the door. I grabbed our bags and ran after her.

She opened the door. 

"Oh, you are cute!" I heard her say. 

"April!" I yelled. Theo was chuckling. 

"I was just stating the obvious!"

I shook my head.

"Sorry about her, Theo!"

"Its okay," he smiled with his pearly teeth. "This must be April"

"That's me!" she grinned at him.

"Theo." He stuck his hand out. She shook it.

"I hope you don't mind that she's joining us," I said, worried.

"Of course not. I actually thought of something we can do."

"Really?" I asked, surprised. 

He nodded.

"There's a party tonight."

My eyes opened wide.

"um.. no" I said, pulling April aside. 

"What?!" April shouted. 

"I don't do parties, April!"

"Well, tonight you do!"

"April, I will not..."

"Ethan is an ass remember?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"He took advantage of you because he thought you were easy. You have to show him you're not. That you deserve someone way better than him."

"And how does going to a party help with any of that?"

"I don't know, but its a party. You'll meet a million dudes who can replace him."

"April, I'm not sure..."

"Well, you better be. C'mon!" she pulled my arms. "LET'S GO!" She walked towards the car. 

I saw Theo chuckle. 

April pushed me to shotgun so I ended up sitting in the front with Theo. She was too happy about that. 

"You look beautiful tonight," Theo whispered. 

I blushed. 

"Thanks..." 

"Just stating the obvious," he grinned.

I took a deep breathe. I'll be just fine at this party... I think.