AmaimonXYou

Amaimon never seemed to care about what you had to say. Not even when it was something important (hey, the fact that you leveled up your favorite pokemon in your pokemon game is important!).

He always seemed to shut you up in the most strangest ways though. Sometimes he would stuff a pillow into your face and walk away, or say something out of the blue, and while you stood there confused, he'd take his leave. But the most common way the lollipop-addicted boy saved his poor ears from being brutally talked off was taking the lollipop he had been sucking on, and shoving it into your mouth while it was open.

Most people might find that pretty adorable, but not you. The fact that he rarely listened to you frustrated you beyond belief, and also.. made you feel quite dejected. Though you constantly denied it, you did happen to find the green-haired demon, dare you say, attractive?

You'd never tell him though. Oh good heavens no, you could only imagine how he'd react. He'd probably not speak to you for god knows how long, avoid you, or even laugh at you. At least thats what you thought anyway.

Thats why this boring, unbearably hot day in the middle of July shocked you so much.

You were sitting next to the blue-eyed boy, talking animatedly about how you had just recently bought a black and white tom cat, while he slouched in his cushioned chair in a bored manner. Like usual, he had a lollipop in his mouth, and was watching you intently as words spilled out your mouth. Your (e/c) eyes were lit up, and a jubilated grin decorated your face. Your silky (h/c) hair covered part of your right eye, and the rest of it seemed to cascade down your flawless face. He wasn't even listening to what you were saying at this point.

Meanwhile, oblivious to the out-of-character-ly fond, thoughtful way the candy-loving demon was staring at you, you continued your seemingly endless chattering. Suddenly, Amaimon took the sugary sweet out of his mouth, and not a moment later, pressed his lips against yours. You immediately froze, your brain becoming muggy and discombobulated. Unfortunately, as sudden as the kiss had been, it was over, and when you came to your senses, he was gone.

You felt your face flush as you slowly realized that he, Amaimon, had actually just kissed you, and one of your petite hands rose up to touch your lips.

You concluded to yourself that with this kind of result, you'd defiantly need to let yourself get carried away talking to him much more often.