Chapter ② Dice of Chance

You froze momentarily at his words, but regained your senses to break free from him. Your face turned a crisp shade of pink as you tried to turn away.

"D-Don't say stupid things you don't mean. I bet you're just doing this for attention," Your voice shook as you balled up your fists, "there's no one around here to impress, so stop trying so hard!"

The words rolled up from you and fell like dominos. You couldn't control your outburst at him, but felt sorry immediately afterwards. You looked up at Karamatsu for a reaction. He looked around uncomfortably and stuffed his hand into his pockets.

"You're wrong, (Name). I'm not going to stop trying hard because the one I want is you." He said finally.

You were taken aback by his statement. Although everything he said seemed true, you didn't know how to believe him.

"Finally starting to care about someone other than yourself? That's rich.." You scuffed, beginning to walk away from him.

You felt his hand close around your wrist as he pinned you up against the wall. It looked like he wasn't about to let you have the last word.

"Oh~? So you don't believe me, (Name)? I thought you'd be a bit smarter than that." He growled into your neck.

You felt your legs getting a little weak as you slid up to get more support on the wall. Karamatsu took this opportunity to kiss you hard on the lips. His lips smacked against yours as his torso dug into your hips.

He moaned slightly, taking ahold of your waist while you were distracted. His movements were quick, yet elegant as if he knew every move to turn you on. You moaned weakly as his tongue dove in and out of your mouth slowly.

"K-Kara . . .! Mmm. . .!" You gasped as you were cut off with another lustful kiss.

"Such dirty sounds you're making (Name)-chan.~" He smirked, rolling his hips up against yours.

Your head jerked back as he continued his devilish foreplay. It was impossible how he was making you feel this good, but honestly you didn't care anymore.

He clenched his jaw as he rolled against you with more speed. He pulled down your light sundress down to your waist, beginning to fondle your breasts.

"P-Please. . .! No more teasing!" You begged him, your eyes brimming with lust.

"C'mon (Name).~ Are you really going to give up that easily.?" He groaned, beginning to slow his pace.

"N-No! I just ー"

"ー need me~?" He cut you off.

"Be quiet and hurry up!" You whined, panting heavily.

"Fine.~ But if I win, we have to do this anytime my brothers leave the house." He laughed, beginning to pick you up.