Unpacking Shenanigans

Note: I own nothing, I just had the random urge to write this. If you like comment, follow, and check out my other works I guess?

"I'm giving you until the count of five to come out where I can see you Christophe." Gregory sighed laboriously as he rubbed the bridge of his nose in slight irritation; he felt like he was taking care of a rebellious five year old child that had the mental capability of a two year old devil. The French man showed no signs of movement or even hearing the other as he hid among the mass amounts of large boxes that filled the room; it was almost as if he wasn't there, but the blue eyed blond knew the mercenary for hire was. The Brit could smell a fresh cigarette lingering faintly in the air and that is what gave the other away. Gregory sighed again and shook his head, he did not approve of Christophe's little game of hide and seek at all. He had better things he could be doing at this moment, like sleeping or reading.

The brute man had determined that it would be fun to get his long time friend and lover up at five in the morning, none the less, and then proceed to hide from him once the blond was up amidst the large boxes they had yet to unpack due to their recent decision of moving in together. Gregory was quickly approaching the decision to give up on his search, he didn't have the motivation to properly start it in the first place, when the sound of a very loud French expletive was heard followed by a a very audible crash and a thump. The blond looked over at the source of the disturbance and found his dark haired boyfriend covered in boxes with a lit cigarette between his lips. The sight brought a small smile to Gregory's lips, but he quickly squished it and replaced it with a deep and displeased scowl.

"What have I told you about smoking in the house?" Gregory sighed in slight annoyance, causing Christophe to grumble and snuff the cigarette out on his boot heel before standing and dusting himself off.

Gregory rolled his eyes in childish annoyance before walking over to Christophe and putting some of the boxes back in their rightful place, all the while muttering about how the French man could be such a dullard. The insomniac looking man smiled and pulled the Brit down for a soft kiss and as soon as their lips touched it disappeared, Christophe going with it. Gregory watched the French man walk away in complete and utter confusion, and then it hit him: Christophe had kissed him gently for once. This realization caused the blond to blush brightly and mumble in annoyance while beginning to stack the rest of the boxes that had been knocked over; he had a feeling today was going to be a very long day.