"You said you'll kill me." I cock the gun back and aimed at his head. "B-but I'm here to warn you." He says urgent not to die.

I lower my gun. "About?"

"Sayde, he's not dead, you didn't kill him. He's back."

Sayde the werewolf murderer. He is a werewolf, just a disgrace. "Anything else?"

"Yes, just please don't kill me."

"I make no promises."

"I want to join the pack. It wasn't me who killed Addie, I put that on my mother's grave."

"If you can tell me who did, and have proof by next week, then you're back in my pack."

"T-thank you for your mercy." Joseph then ran away, and that's when the smell of lavender and peaches filled my nose.

I've never seen such a beautiful she-wolf in all my life. Her eyes caught a hold of mine.

I picked her up pushed her against the wall. "What is a pretty little she-wolf like you doing out here?"

She takes in a deep breath of my scent and sighed, "You."

I crashed my lips on hers and left small kisses all down her neck. "What's your name, baby?"

I nip her ear a little and he moan sounds like a angels song. "Ginger."

Ginger, I like that name, it's gorgeous. "I'm Roy and you're about to have the time of your life." I sound so stupid, why would I say something like that.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and bringing us impossibly closer.

My lips departed from hers and I whispered in her ear. "Machen gerne mall Zeit."

She gasps, and moans, "I-is that Germa-" she attacked my lips and and...

~*Today*~

She makes a cute little pout, and sighs. "I guess."

I open the door of the building and eyes instantly landed on Ginger. The unmated males quickly raced to her. "Hey gorgeous."

"I'm Carter, Ben Carter." Ben said making a imitation James Bond.

"Hey I'm Wylie."

"Sup, bab-"

"Roy, you're not going to say anything..." her tone in voice instantly changed at the sight of md, even the guys knew.

One low growl and they all knew and backed away.

"Everyone this is Ginger. She's my mate and your Luna." Everyone seemed amazed, everyone except Becca.

Ginger POV:

A woman with brown long hair and brown eyes walked towards me, followed by a man with blue eyes and black hair. I know where Roy gets his good looks from.

"Hi," the woman says. "I'm Regina, Roy's mother."

"I'm Everest, Roy's father." He held his hand out and I politely shake it, like my father once showed me when I was younger.

~flashback~

"Get a firm grip like this and you shake with a jolt... as if you were electrocuted. You got that baby girl?" He asks me.

I let out a little giggle. "Yes daddy." Then I shook his hand like he taught me.

~flashback over~

"Father, mother, step aside." Roy says careless.

I look up at him. What the hell? "Would you like to have a dinner or something so I'd be able to get to know you?" I ask.

Regina took one look at Roy and shook her head. "They can get to know you another time."

I get he's a alpha but no one tells me what to do. "And if I want to meet them now?" I ask.

"Then you don't." He growled at me.

"But I am. Regina, Everest would you like to have dinner tonight?" I ask politely.

"I would love that." Regina smiled.

"I suppose that'll be nice." Everest smirked.

I look at Roy. I roll my eyes. "Wipe that grin off your face. We have a dinner to prepare for."