2. waitress Tonka, "SPACE SF SPACE", SCI-FI, Part 2

Start from the beginning

Wable uncle gave him a robotic vehicle "Transformer 2" and parts of the spacecraft.
The boat was narrow as a spear, with strong armor, to pass through the asteroid field.
The boat was used, but preserved. There is little wasted energy, which was important for long journeys.

Through secret tunnels Tonka and Johnny came to the spaceport, that no one sees them, because they were accompanied by treasure hunters.

"Illuminated by the light of love
The sun of love to us through the heat all winter
With storms and winds we walk
Full and full of love
Your arm warm small warm
New life is charmingly made  charm"

flying through the sky on a spaceship "sun rays"

2.4.

In a few hours they reached Popi water planet Atopija.
Tonka was delighted islands and beaches.
Packed up and prepared their space  boat, for long journeys on golden planets.
On the body of the ship they wrote "Sun rays"

They greeted each other with dinosaurs, Poppy and his girlfriend Topi  kissed, and  Topi cried.

They sat in a small space boat Johnny, Popi and Tonka. In stock ship quietly dozing "Robot Transformer 2".
But for a few moments,  they sped toward the stars.

Behind them was left in tears, wet and beautiful blue planet.

Popi's sad watching the tacho screen.
Johnny is determined to return with money to defend the planet.
Slowly they came to the edge of their universe.

Behind them were swarms of known civilized star systems.

In front of them was an unknown universe, unexplored, uncontrolled, dangerous, full of pirates, meteorites, and other hazards.

He was Stardate: 03A01A1958A

They stopped at one, for researchers, logistics planet, to get a little refresh of times
and preparations for the upcoming danger.

Johnny parked "sun rays" in one space  motel. Hooked the pipes for fresh water.

They ordered ice cream. Tonka was licking ice cream, circling tongue
deep  stared into Johnny eyes.
A thin strap yellow dress she fell on bare arm. Her eyes are painted with eroticism.

Johnny and Poppy are headed in the motel bar, in scouting, and Tonka left on board to take a shower.
In a crowded smoky bar all around ranged unusual creatures.
Octopus people coming from Aquarius - coming from Vortijusa people insects, dragons coming from Fobijus, especially dangerous people - snakes, coming from the planet Wipers.
Johnny and Poppy got through to the bar.
Johnny ordered space beer, and Popi his tea from a palm tree.
Beside them stood a man - snake. He watched them narrow glass eyes.
He was dressed in a suit of bullet-proof plate, and the belt is hang deadly large wiper.

For Johnny beaded cold sweat, and pulled her Popi to move away from the bar, but Snakeman flicked tongue and hissed:

"Miserable not drink stream water!"
"Yes, sir, we do not drink stream handler, because it's not healthy," said innocently Popi
"What, what ? Me, the great Wiper - nerve-jerk one primitive
small dinosaur? " and his hand went to his belt to wiper.
Suddenly create not transparent fog, smoke !

2.5.

Johnny and Poppy did not see anything.
Some of them legs went back, and they heard a strange voice: "Come on! Follow me!"
It was an octopus with Planet AKVARIJUS. For some gadgets is released smoke and arms are pulled toward the exit.
Through the back door, ran out into the street. In a side alley they stopped and rested from running.
"Thank you," said Johnny