Chap 1

Hi my name is Ashley Simmons and I go to Carmel high. High school that is of course. I'm super nerdy but that's because I choose to be. I go to school with a lot of popular girls and this one popular boy named Justin Drew Beiber. He is the most popular boy in school and he's also my school crush. I get bullied a lot but not by him his friends hurt me but he just stands their and watched. I woke up today and got ready like always. I take a quick shower and and get dressed into some baggy sweatpants and an oversized sweatshirt. I put my long hair into a bun that was so tight it made the bun look small. I grabbed my book bag and phone and ran to the bus stop. I sat in the back of the bus like always. Once the bus stopped I started dredding the like always. I tried to make myself hidden but that did not work at all. Justin and his crew came up to me and they started beating me. I kept screaming for them to stop but they didn't. I ended up laying their for the first two hours of school. You would think that someone would come to help but nope the people I that school are assholes.
I cleaned my self up and went to my fifth period class.

Justin's POV
I watched them beat up Ashley. And it was horrifying. Yea your supprized I know her name right. You shouldn't be because I am a nice guy. I don't bully people and I don't pick on them but I guess it doesn't help that I watch them. I just dint want my popularity to be took away from me. I went to the next class which I had with my girlfriend Melony. I don't even really like her but we're both popular and people think it's meant to be but its not she's not even a good fuck. I go into the class and she imeadiatley starts blabbering. " Justin baby come sit down but make sure we're away from the nerd e don't want to catch anything " the whole class started laughing even the teacher. Apparently that was oh so funny. Ashley just put her head down. That class was the last one. And the bell finally rung. Ashley was the first person out the door and in the bus but I drive a Lamborghini so I drove Melony home and I stopped at McDonald's on the way home before going to football practice.

Ashley's PoV
They were so horrible to me for no reason. They make me feel like I'm not even supposed to be k. This Earth. I went to my bathroom in my room and got out my old friend mr blade. I was clean for six months now but that's over.
One cut for being worrthless
Two for being ugly
Three for being a geek
Four for being fat and
Five for not being good enough.
I cleaned myself off and got on my pajammas j got in bed with my head phones in while crying my self to sleep.