Chapter Nine:Phantom Troupe and Juri's Flashback

Akane PoV

When Melody told us that there is someone heading our direction. 

Something or someone came out of the ground with creepy yellow eyes.

"Who are you people?." It asked

"We are the bodyguards of the Nostrade Family. "Dalzonelle said

"Are you perhaps called so you can defeat the Phantom Troupe?." I ask beating Dalzonelle to it

"The ten mafia dons hired us." The yellow eyed one said. "Names Worm."

I didn't ask more question.  Seconds pass by 4 members of the Shadow Beasts came. My sniper rifle is what I am only carrying right now. We watch closely the fight between the shadow beasts against number eleven Phantom Troupe.

A while ago back to the rooftop of building Kurapika seems like looking at me When I mentioned about the dark Sonata.

Judging to that disguise worked.

I really smart one aren't I!

Going back it seems number eleven have effortlessly defeated Worm.

"I'm going to capture him.." Kurapika growled

"Are you out of your mind Kurapika! You could get yourself killed!" I blurt out without even thinking.

*thump*
*thump*

"Huh? What is this feeling in my chest again? " I mentally asked

"I don't care,I'll do this even if it cost my own life." Kurapika replies ad he already conjured his chains

I was about go infront of him and give him a slap to to get back him to his senses but. Melody played her flute with a soothing melody to calm down all of us.

Kurapika seems calming down that indicate that Melody's music did help.

While number eleven is busy fighting. I used the the Sniper Rifle's telescope as I let out small amount of Nen. Keeping a closer look the number eleven name is Uvogin.

Small Time Skip...

Driving back to Hq. Kurapika is busy driving in the driver's seat. Melody is sitting beside Uvogin who is knock out and I am sitting in the passeger seat.

Ride is filled with silence that all of us are glad that the other Phantom Troupe members aren't following us. Take a look to the side mirror of the car my eyes widen.

"Kurapika! They are  following us!" I exclaimed as I used Gyo to find a thread that is attached on Uvogin's left thigh.

Kurapika quickly removed the thread as he tossed out in the car window.

At HQ..

Going inside a room. Uvogin who is in the solitary comfinment. I ask Dalzonelle if I could change some clothes.

Before we left the Nostrade mansion. I manage to get my back pack and the Sniper Rifle.
Changing to some black off-shoulder that the sleeves reached my wrists, black skinny jeans, and putting on the same boots.

I was about to put on my wig when Melody accidentally came in.

"Uh.."

****

"So you are the Princess of Zoldyck or Princess Zoldyck." Melody softy spoke

"Yes..the reason that my name is Ayane Kai is that there would be probably a possibility that the mafia might hire one of my family members and keep the family secret. " I said as we sit in vacant seats that are far enough that Kurapika or the others could hear

"I understand but what if Kurapika finds out?." Melody spoke

"What if I found.what?." Kurapika said out of nowhere

I flinched gritting my teeth preventing a loud scream to escape my lips. My face started to heat up that I better think something as an excuse.

"I have..uh.. friend of mine has a little bit informaation about him." I quickly said

"Oh?"

Then he went away. I sigh in relief and spoke to Dalzonelle that I have to make an important call.

Juri PoV

Using my Nen base computer I already got some information about the Phantom Troupe number Eleven.

His name is Uvogin who came from meteor city,his Nen type is enhancer that can switch to offence or defense and can enhance his/her healing ability.  I continue to do my work until a sudden call came.

"Hello?"

[Ah Juri did you found some any information about Uvogin?]

"I'm still working on it. Did your disguise worked?"

[Yeah... Kurapika haven't notice about it..]

"I see I'll call if I get something new."

[Thanks for the help Juri!]

Then she hung up. Sighing in exhaustion I continue the work. Honestly I kind of gratefully that I met her.

Flashback

5 years ago

Walking in the dark alleyway I successfully retrieve the needed file of my client. The file contains all the data of the said 'two' heirs of the Zoldyck Family that I hacked in the world database.

Placing the USB inside my leather jacket as I walk casually out of the dark alleyway like nothing happened.

My client told me that he wanted to kidnap one of 'two's heirs so he can get ransom from either of the two. My chain of thoughts were cut when a white girl is fighting against a group of 12 men who are armed with firearms and sharp mere weapons.
The place seems deserted.

The girl has shoulder length white hair,black Gothic dress,white knee socks and black shoes.

I was about to help her but she effortlessly killed?! Them for a mere 9 seconds. Walking towards her direction she seems noticed my presence as she glance on me with a tear stain face.

She reverts her attention to the dead corpses and she vanished!.

Thinking for second she is the Princess Zoldyck! But she look sad..

'Man sometimes I hated myself!'

Then I send a fake USB as I smashed the real USB.

End

Follow

Vote

Comment♥♥♥

There is a picture of what Juri Yuzuki looks like