Advice From a Taurus

How do I know when a Taurus likes someone?

When I have a crush on someone, I won't be shy giving them compliments. I will want to give you gifts, which are, most of the time, food. If you like me back, please don't refuse the gift; it makes us feel like you don't like us. Also, notice the way a Taurus hugs you! That's very important. A Taurus who likes you will leave much less space between your bodies in a hug; they might also lean their head on yours. We basically find any "casual" excuse to make physical contact.

Besides than that, it's pretty hard to know. I'll be friends with you for a while to make sure you'd be a good girlfriend or boyfriend. I'll be noticing how you act around me, your parents, your friends, and how you act when you get angry, or sad, etc. That being said, if I'm in the process of feeling your character out, I won't ask you out. If I've seen that you're a good person, though, I won't be embarrassed to tell you how I feel. I don't want to deal with the bullshit of "Oh my gosh, I like them, but I don't know if they like me back! What do I do?!" If I'm sure that I like you and you're a good person, I'll ask you out.

Signs a Taurus isn't interested in someone?

I'll reject advances, but not in a rude way. If I'm sure that you know I don't like you that way and you still continue to flirt, I'll let you keep doing it until your crush dies, since it is just plain nice to be flirted with. (Sorry!) If you don't know that I don't like you and aren't cluing in to my behavior, I'll tell you how I feel. Also, if we were friends before, I'd like us to remain as friends.

How do I flirt with a Taurus?

Be consistent. Nothing is a bigger turn off than when you act hot and cold. If you show me that you like me one day, and not the other, even in a friendly way, any budding crush I had for you is obliterated. Literally. Do not do that.

Don't lose faith in a Taurus' crush on you. If we don't reject your flirting, we probably like you as well and are just figuring you out.

Like most people, the way we flirt with you is the way we want you to flirt with us. That's just a good thing to know in general; everyone likes to receive what they give. Tell us we're pretty, offer us food, touch/hug us, tell us that you like our outfit. If you consistently do those things, you'll be good.