Jackson- Mockingjay Pt. 2

This is from the movie version

The water sloshs under my boots. I take small, short backwards steps to make sure I don't run into Castor or Messalla. I hear shuffling.

Boots hitting water.

Silence.

Pollux must be showing them the way.

"Ok, let's go."

I heard the soft but stern voice, so I can tell it's Gale talking.

I hope Katniss makes it out here. I mean I don't wanna die, but the girl has potential.

Every couple of seconds I turn behind me, and every time I do, there are less people.

I count off in my head.

Katniss is save.

I turn back, pointing my gun at the dark.

Turn. Gale's save.

Nothing. No signs of mutts, like Peeta said there were. Just a plop of water every couple of seconds.

I turn. Finally, everybody's waiting for me to go.

I turn, and wedge a leg into the opening. I hear a small growl.

I come face-to-face with a sickening lizard creature with razor-sharp teeth, with the foul odor of flesh coming from its mouth.

It's green body flashes my eyes as it tackles me, and a whole stream of "it" flies through the hole I was so close to exiting through.

I sent the butt of my gun through its head, knocking the monster dead.

But five other encamp around me, biting my legs- no, just my leg because I've just watch one of the monsters rip one off.

I can only shoot 3, until another eats my gun.

It just ate my gun.

Then, in a flash, it starts shooting the bullets back at me. All of them hit my bullet vest, most of them don't hurt. But one of the bullet hit my neck.

I scream in pain. Someone else's scream replies.

Castor. I'm so sorry Castor.

Then everything become distance. As if the lizards devouring me aren't there.

The already pitch black air surrounding me seems to be getting darker somehow, and the rich smell of blood is all I can smell.

I close my eyes.

You can do it, Katniss.

You can...

BTW SPOILERSSSSSSS