Y/n nodded and hummed out a "hmm" as an answer. Her mom served them breakfast as they both thanked her. They ate up as they kept a flowing conversation between them. After five minutes, they cleaned up their plates.

"What's next?" Sean asked.

"Hmm..." Y/n hummed out.

---

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Sean shouted out.

"What's not fair?" Y/n asked laughing her butt off.

"Every time!! You come first right as I'm about to cross the finish line! You are a cheater, cheater!" Sean pouted.

"Awe. Does Pretty Boy Sean need his binky?" Y/n said like a little baby.

"No." Sean pouted with his arms crossed.

Y/n hugged him and he hugged her back. Sean rested his head on her shoulder. She could feel Sean's breathing warm her neck up.

"You know how much I missed you?" Sean asked whispering in her ear.

"How much?" Y/n asked giggling a bit.

"A lot. I missed you so much that some nights I would cry myself to sleep because I missed you. I would wake up with red face with beaming red eyes." He admitted.

"I missed you too. I just didn't cry myself to sleep." Y/n said.

Sean squeezed Y/n tighter. Y/n wrapped her legs around his waist as she rested her head on his shoulder. Sean stood up and walked out of the living room into her bedroom. He set her down on her bed and she let go.

"Grab your swimsuit. We're going swimming." He said smiling.

Y/n smiled and got up. Sean walked out of her room and got on her bikini. It was a pink top with a stringy thingy down the middle of it. The bottom was more of a teepee type, Indian style. She left her hair the way she had it. She grabbed a towel and her shades and headed downstairs.

You opened the back door to the pool outside. Sean was already out there waiting for her. He smiled as she approached him. A smile formed on her lips also.

She set her towel down on the chair and took of her shades. Sean grabbed her and threw her over her shoulder.

"Sean!! Let go of me!!" She yelled banging on his back and kicking her feet.

"Nope!" Sean said.

"No! No! No! No! Sean!!!" She pleaded still banging on his back.

Then, Sean threw her into the water. She hit the bottom with her butt and pushed her feet up to off the ground to get to the surface. When she did hit the surface, she saw a laughing Sean. She same over to the edge and crossed her arms on the edge of the pool.

"You thought it was funny, didn't you?" She asked.

"Y-yes! It was freaking hilarious!" Sean laughed.

Y/n smirked. She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the pool. Then, it was her turn to laugh. When Sean came to the surface, he had a serious face.

"That was not funny." Sean said.

"Y-yes it was." Y/n laughed.

Sean face when from a straight face to a smile. He started chuckling as well. He swam over to Y/n and grabbed her around the waist. She brought her arms around his neck and her lags wrapped around his torso.

Sean swam out into the water holding on to Y/n tightly. She was resting her head on his shoulder, her breathing tickling his neck.

"Sean, I hope you didn't think I was serious when I told my mom about not having a crush on you." Y/n said.

"You really meant it?" Sean asked.

"Yeah I did." Y/n said closing her eyes.

"Well, thank you. Because, I do have a HUGE crush on you. I really wanted to be with you. Like, together." Sean said still walking along the pool.

"I don't want it to happen so soon Sean." Y/n added in.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, we just got back from not being able to see each other for a very long time. And-"

"I still won't be able to see you when I go back to school. That's why I was going to ask-"

"But I don't want to go so early, Sean! I don't want to take things so serious so fast. I feel like-"

"We are not rushing things. We are okay. We will finally get to be together!" Sean said.

Y/n picked her head up to look at Sean. Tears were forming in her eyes. She looked straight into his eyes.

"I want it to happen, just not so soon." Y/n said.

Y/n tried to squirm out of Sean grip but he was too strong. Y/n tried as hard as she could but Sean didn't let go.

"Sean! Let me go!" Y/n pleaded.

"No! I don't want to! I don't want to loose you!" Sean said.

"You still have 12 days here! Please let me go!" Y/n pleaded, tears streaming down her face.

"N-no Yn! Please, let me hold you." Sean said with tears falling down his face also.

"Please Sean!"

"No, I can't Y/n! I-I-"

"You what Sean?"

"I love you!"

Y/n stopped squirming and just dropped her face into his neck. She started crying even more. Sean rubbed her back and kissed her temple.

"I love you." Sean whispered again.