#1

Hi. Im Alexis and I'm 16, and my life just sorta fell apart today, well it sorta did 1 year ago. My mom has been battling leukemia, stage four. And her funeral is today. And my dad? yeah he died before I was born. Car crash.

"Hey you okay" I heard the words coming from my best friend basically my brother since I knew him since I was four to this day.
"Yeah I think I will be" I said softly, he wrapped his arms around me.
"This shouldn't have happend to you, I'm sorry" he said, he noticed I was crying and squeezed me tighter.
"Hey shh.... it will be okay" he softly cooed to me.
(After funeral)

"Come on let's go and get your stuff, my mom's here" he said since both of my parents are dead I've decided to live with Tyler. We got out of the car with his hand on the lower part of my back.

When we get there I start to have a little panic attack, because when I walked in I see the picture frames holding the pictures that melted my heart. My mom and I hugging, as another one next to it is when we did our holiday baking, and then a picture of my parents together. A tear rolled down my cheek, I wiped it away quickly. As I walked up to my room, I had the feeling that it wasn't the same as usual and it made another tear roll down my rosey cheek I started to pack everything it didn't take me long with the help of Tyler and his mom.

We arrive at Tyler house and they have a extra bedroom in the basement next door to Tyler's. Being the kind person he is he started to try to cheer me up by playing Panic! At the disco as he's screaming the lyrics, I smile briefly.
"Hey alexis" he said
"Wha-" as he cuts me off tackling me onto the bed
"Get off of me" I say laughing
"Not until you sing with me"
"Fine" I said, Tyler is such a good singer and I sound like an old hag.
"Oh what a shame the grooms bride is a whore" we screamed until tyler's mom came down and told us to shut up, we both laughed and then continued.

When night came we all said our 'goodnights' to each other and then we all fell asleep quickly.

You're in a car a red pickup truck just like your dads... then you realize who's in the front seat you see your dad and he's happy to see you he looks back and smiles and then he looks back and you see him drive off of the bridge into the water, you're stuck, suffocating, you can't breathe. That's when you see your dad with wide eyes and not moving.

You wake up, and you realized you held your breathe in your sleep, you've always had a problem with sleeping. You walk into Tyler's room crying... quietly. He hears the door open as you walk in.
"Hey, what's wrong" he said while getting up to give you a long hard hug.
"Oh just a dream"
"Just a dream my ass, come here" he said as he patted a spot next to him on his bed you go and lay down and suddenly feel safe.
"Thank you" I said quietly
"You don't have to thank me, you're telling me this dream in the morning" he said.
"Goodnight" I mumbled
"Goodnight alexis" he said back.