Chapter 8

I walked quietly through the mansion thinking about the events that had occured. I don't know how I got into this mess. I was fine before, just sitting in my room. Practicing and waiting, for what I don't know. But then Jem and Jey and Dahvie had to call BVB. I love the guys and maybe it would have been okay if Ash hadn't shared a room with me. I like him, maybe. It really was just a rushed relationship. He just dove straight in like we had know each other forever when really we didn't know each other at all.

" What's wrong Chris? " I hear behind me and turn. I sigh seeing Jinxx.

" It isn't obvious?" I asked.

He shrugged and gestured for me to follow him into the room. I reluctantly followed closing the door when I got there. Sammi Doll was sitting on the couch where Jinxx was walking to.

" You wanna talk about it? " she asked.

I shrugged and sat on the bed.

" Its about Ash right? " Sammi asked coming over and sitting next to me. I nodded slowly and picked at a loose thread on the sheet.

" I guess, it just seems like we tried to rush into something. I mean, it was more physical than anything. So I guess maybe I was the one rushing into it. I like him but I feel like we don't know anything about each other. It seems like he was using me just for sex and I was too stupid to realize that. "

"Aw kid, he really does like you. He came to my room in the middle of the night because he thought you hated him. Remember? " Jinxx said sitting next to Sammi.

" Yeah but not a whole lot of good has come from this, us. " I sighed. I stood up running my hand through my hair. " I just can't deal with this kinda stuff. I'm sorry guys. "

I left the room quickly walking down the stairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a monster and opened it thinking about what I could do. There are people all over the house, and Ashley. I don't have anywhere to hide here.

" Chris! " I heard someone call my name and ducked into the garage. I grabbed my keys from the hook and walked down the line till I got to my bike.

I climbed on and started it listening to the roar as I revved it a bit. I smiled as I opened the garage door and flew forward. I raced down the road and out to the main road. I wasn't sure where I was going but anywhere was better than here.

I came out into the city and figured I would stop at the mall. I pulled up to a stop light and heard the screeching of tires on pavement. I turned my head to see a large truck coming right at me. I gasped as I realized it wasn't going to stop in time.

The truck hit me full forced and sent me flying. I hit the pavement hard and skidded into the middle of the intersection while my bike was smashed beneath the truck. The truck finally stopped when it hit another car.

I raised my head and tried to get up but pain blasted through my skull. My vision blurred and turned black as I gasped and fell forward. My whole body ached and I was slowly losing conscienceness.

*Ash POV*

I was sitting in the living room with Dahvie and Jayy and some of the others. They were arguing over what movie to watch and if Chrissy would join us or not. CC and Lauren were whispering to each other and Jinxx and Sammi were just cuddling.

" I want pizza. " Jake said.

" You always want pizza. " Jinxx commented.

" So. Pizza is good." he shrugged.

" Chris likes tacos." Dahvie smiled. " She used to beg us to take her for tacos almost every day."

I smiled a little at this and relaxed a bit.