50 Shades Of Red (A Harry Styles Vampire Fanfic)

Chapter 1

"Get your lazy ass up and get dressed!" My best friend Paris yelled at me. I grumbled and turned over onto my pillow. "Arie were going to be late," she whined in my ear.

She grabbed my ombré hair and I groaned in frustration. "Why do we need to go to a stupid party anyway? I don't know these people,"I yelled back.

Paris had been whining to me all week to go to this stupid party where basically everyone is going to get drunk and snog each other in the front yard. Oh the joy..I'd probably have a better time sitting on my perfectly warm bed to tell you the truth.

"Hun if you didn't notice you need a social life," she snapped. "More than you'll ever have," I whispered. I felt something being flung at me and turned over to see a skin right aqua coloured dress sitting on the covers. I stood up and observed before turning it around to the back. Oh helllllllll naw. There was no back except god the strip of fabric around the bum.

"Where did you get this Adam&Eve?!" I screamed at her. She bit her lip and rocked back and forth on her heels. "Well me and James might have stopped by," she said avoiding eye contact with me. I stopped myself from gagging and massaged my temples. The thought of your best friend with her boyfriend in a lingerie store is not the best thought, or to be exact anything to do with him. "Ew there is no way- ugh fine I'll wear it for you," I mumbled. "What I can't hear you!" She yelled cupping her ear and leaning in. "I'll wear it for you my dearest Paris!" I yelled in a posh tone.

She snickered and twisted her blonde locks around her finger. "Meet you down in 5 my hoe," she said trotting out the door and screeching as I threw a shoe at her. I made my way over to the bathroom and slipped on the dress. I studied my features in the mirror.

My green eyes stared back at me, red lips pulled into a line, tan skin looking flawless. People called me perfect, hot, sexy, but in all honesty it was just annoying and didn't mean a thing to me. I rolled my eyes and stepped into the heels Paris lent me. As I tried to walk down the stairs I feel down tripping over my heels and landing face first.

"Ughhhhhhh," I let out a pain filled moan. These heels were like 5 inches! But hey higher the heels closer to god right? "You can't even walk down the stairs without tripping,yet people want you to walk down a catwalk," she said sighing. "Oh I love you too!" I said back at her, picking up the heels and walking bare foot to the car. I tapped my fingers to the humming of the radio, leaning my head against the dashboard.

Paris screeched to a halt causing my head to hit the dashboard. "Fuck," I mumbled and looked up. The house was strewn in toilet paper, red cups littering the yard and people drunk as can be making out with each other. "Paris do you think this is a good idea?" I said but realised I was just talking to myself as she was gracefully making her way up the driveway. Only if James knew...shit would get real.

I skipped up the driveway holding my heels in hand as I was not going to wear them, for my sake, till I got in the house. As I entered the overflowing house, everyone was sucking each offered faces off like a fucking jolly rancher. Aha! I thought as I raced to the lone couch in the corner.

I closed my eyes and rested until I felt the cushions dip. I peeked one eye open to find an amazingly attractive guy sitting next to me. He had a mop of curls and piercing green eyes. Woah baby. I saw him smirk at me, noticing that I was checking him out. "Like what you see love?" He asked. I snapped out of my daze and looked back at him. "Uhm yes I just love your shirt,"I said staring at his plain white shirt. He mumbled something and stared back at me. "So what's your name?" He asked cocking his head to the side. "Arie, you?" I asked as we shook hands. I flinched back as he was freezing cold.

"Harry," he said and I swore I could see a glint of red in his eyes. I closed my eyes to see if I was dreaming but only to open them to find a pillow. So he tries to get along and leaves? Gosh guys these days. I then felt puke threatening to make its way up my throat at the stench of alcohol and whatever else. Fresh air is all I could think about. I made my way through the sweaty bodies to the back door.

"Oh my god fresh air!" I gasped as soon as I got outside. The backyard was open to the never ending woods. I stumbled through the grass through the forest. I guess I won't go to far in...just a little snooping around. I stepped into the towering forest and hugged myself not realising it was this cold. I kept going farther and farther not seeing how far I'd gone.

Shit I couldn't see the house! I looked around searching for what way it could be till I heard a snap. I froze and looked around. Nothing. Maybe an animal. A bear! The sudden thought made me go full speed only to be pulled down by un-dug root causing me to fall on my heels yet again. Pain shot through my leg. "Smoky please don't eat me," I said to myself.

I looked down at my ankle. It got twisted defiantly. What if it was a rapist!! I snaked my arm around a tree trunk lifting myself up. I began wobbling as fast as I could go but voices stopped me.

"You picked a good one mate," someone whispered. "Very hot indeed," said another. I sunk down onto the ground making no movement. I gulped and held my breath as the voices got louder. "Found her,"a voice shrieks and I scream as a cold hand touches my shoulder. "Shut up!" Said the person who was now covering my mouth.

The guy had blue eyes and blonde hair and was now accompanied by 4 others. I looked around noticing one in particular.

"Harry?" I whisper. "Aw miss me already babe?" He said cheekily stepping closer to me. I backed up all the way to the tree trunk and had no where else to go. I was literally and most defiantly screwed. "No need to be afraid pretty girl," says a guy with a blonde streak through his dark hair. "Im not afraid of you rapists," I said rolling my eyes. "We'll it wouldn't be rape if you like it," a boy with blue eyes and brown hair says. "Shut up Louis!" Harry says before looking back at me. That's when I realise that all of their eyes are red. "Your eyes!" I yelled.

They all chuckled and stepped closer. Harry was pushed up against me, our chests touching. "You'll get used to us don't worry,'" he whispered as his cool breath touched my neck sending shivers up my spine. The others stood back in amusement, mouths drooling and eyes even redder. "Get off me prick," I yelled at Harry. "Oh how about no," he said as his lips touched my neck. I just froze there not doing anything.

It was like I couldn't do anything. He made his way up and down my jawline then stopping back at the crook of my neck. "You smell so good. I bet you taste good too," he said licking the spot. How much did this boy drink?!

"Excuse you?" I gasped out. "I said I bet you taste good," he growled against my neck. I scrunched up my eyebrows as the others grew closer. He tilted my head to the side and held it still. I knew I couldn't do anything if I tried. I bit my lip waiting to see what he was going to do.

"Arie my dear. When I see something I want I get it. I don't want others taking what's mine,"he grumbled against my neck. "So your about to be mine," he said as he licked my neck and I let out a scream as he sunk his fangs into my neck so deep. So painful. Yet so lustful marking what was now his.