"Aho! Damon that hurts!" He stops randomly and I face planted into his back. He turned around to face me, He's dark eyes flashing red "Maybe you should have thought of he consequences before you sucked the blood of that man!"we start walking again but his grip on my hand gets tighter tell we get to the car.

~~~~~~~~

Once we reached the house he grabbed me by the wrist again and marched up the door way. He reached for the Handel and opened the door. "Get in there!" said Damon angry. He pushed me in forcing me to hit the side wall, why did he to be such a bitch! Yet again Damon grabs me by the wrist, opens the door to the basement an pushes me down the stairs. Where I was stacked yesterday it still hurt but now it hurts even more do to the fact it hit so many stairs on the way down.

I could here Amaya scream and Damon from far away "Damon be careful, don't hurt her!" And right on cue "yeah, yeah" then he looked at me from the top of the stairs the same way I did so many years ago.

He pick me up with one hand and eyes me "your already bleeding and we haven't even started."

I mutter under my breath "fuck you Damon." He came close to my ear and asked "what did you say?"

A smirk placed its self on my face "fuck you!"

He half me over to the chamber and pushed me in. "Watch who your talking to!" Then as he walked in he closed the door behind him.

"I'm talking to a dumb ass!" I yelled back. In a flash I was tied to a wall with chains strung up and down the wall. I try pulling on the chains, but it was no use they wouldn't budge.

"Your not getting any blood!" He said in a mocking tone. Oh how I Hate this guy!

"Your unbelievable! You fucking ass hole, why do your care so much about me?! Why don't you get a new girl friend ha?!" his eyes started to swell up. He took a gun out of a bag that was on the bench across from me.

"Damon your not going to shoot me with that are you?!" He couldn't I was his princess he wouldn't hurt me would he? That question was answered when six rounds of wooden bullets hit me in every part of my body. I accidentally let a horrifying scream as one bullet hit me exactly where I was staked.

Damon looked at me with petty eyes

"Turn on your humanity and I'll let you down." He walked close to me close enough that I could spit at his face then say "never" he whipped his face and went back to the by Laing it and haling out revain. "You wouldn't dare!"

He came back over and started rubbing it on the chains burning my skin. hours later when Damon left after he finished trying to kill me an unforgettable memory appears in my head allowing me to think.

Flash back

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stephen don't!" Stephen didn't look to happy and in the distance i can see Damon looking down to the ground, chained up and beaten up badly. Stephen came close "go up stairs and wait with Amaya. I'll be up when I'm done with him."

Tears strolled down my eyes. I hugged Stephen and whisper in his ear. " please let me talk to him before I go up stairs. I want him to know something and its very impotent." Stephen looked down at me and nodded." Thank you" and if I went to his cage with Stephen following behind me and opening it.

" be careful okay." I nodded an he was gone.

I walked up to Damon and more tears stroll down my eyes. " I- I'm sor-ry Damon." He smirked no need to cry I'm just going to kill you after." I looked up in his eyes. " Damon, I know you don't mean that." I whispered in his ear

Stephen came back in the the room

"It's time to go up stairs."

"Y-yes Stephen." I placed my hand on his check and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. "I love you" I whispered. i pull away from him and walked back up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes water and stumble down. i look out the window 'it's morning already? The suns raise are beating on my skin. Wait! Why am I burning?! I'm looking at my right hand and where my ring stayed for centres was gone. Wait! Why is my ring gone?! Fuck! He must of stole it gahh! Why does he have todo that! I scream out in pain form the sun and down walks sleepy Damon.

" I was wondering when you where going cry out." I looked at him and cried even hoarded. "Wh-why a-are

Y-you s-s-so me-an!" I cried out

"Be-because y-your a a b-bitch" he said in a mocking tone. What ever water works I held in burst out in seconds. "Dam it, you turned it back on. Lets get you unchained and up to bed." He unlocked the chains and I fell forward into his stomach he cot me and pulled me up into his arms bridle style. "I'm sorry, if I new things where going to turn out like this I would have never suggested a double date." I said sobbing in to his shirt.

He took his hand and whipped my new stained face. "Your right shouldn't have suggested it." Says Damon quietly. He walks use up into the bedroom quietly so he didn't wake any one up. Once he managed to get me in the bed quietly he starts to pull out the wooden bullets. "Haaaa! That's hurts!" Damon comes close to my ear and whisperers "sorry but you have to keep your voice down or you will wake up Amaya" I nodded and didn't move an inch as he picked apart my back.

Once I stopped feeling the pain I guessed he was done. "Damon?" I waited a few seconds there's was no answer. I looked up to see Damon starring at me with puppy dog eyes. "I love you" he says, then gently kissed me on the lips.