Chapter 2: The new girl

Amanda POV:
Suddenly that misterous boy kisses me on the lips for about 10 seconds pulls away and tells me I love you. "Amanda wake up you don't want to be late for your first day do you?" said my mom. My eyes open and wake up in my room " dam it!" I said angrily. After about 5 minutes of thinking about that dream I finally dragged myself out of bed to get ready. I went to my bathroom and put on a white t-shirt crop top with an elephant showing the piece sign and high waisted baby blue jeggings. After I curled my hair and put on a black beanie. When I arrived at the school I went to the office and got my locker number as I opened the door to walk out I bumped into the cute guy from Denny's. I dropped my books and when I bent down to pick it up his hand landed on top of mine and I lifted my head up and when I did we gazed in each other's eyes and as we slowly stood up he softly said " I'm so sorry" I replied "it's okay really" he said " my name is Jacob, Jacob Sartorius." " I'm Amanda I just moved here." I said.
Jacob POV:
" That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I said and as I said it she surprisingly smiled and blushed. " I'll hopfully see you around " I said.
At lunch:
Amanda POV:
I got my lunch and I looked for Jacob to sit with him. I saw him sitting with friends I saw him because his smile lights up the whole room. I sat down and he introduced me to his friends "Guys this is Amanda, Amanda this is Zach, Alex, and Gean" they all said hi and hey in unison. " Guys Amanda is new to Virginia so let's try to make her feel welcome" he whispered in their hears without knowing I can hear him. I am thinking that he's so sweet for saying that at the but at the same time I'm thinking that he's the biggest player in the school.