Chapter 1

Third Person P.O.V.

"I don't understand,why do I have to go to 3-E?"said Hakuya Hiyori with a serious yet confused voice.

"There is no reason."replied Asano Gakuho,the principal.

"I-"

"I told you,there is no reason.Now leave."he ordered with a dark voice.

"Yes."said Hiyori,angry and frustrated.

"Hakuya-san,what did my father tell you?"asked Asano Gakushu as Hiyori came out of the principal's room.

"Your father told me that I will be transferred to 3-E."Hiyori said.

"I don't understand.Why?"Hiyori just shook her head without saying anything.

"I see.."Asano said,a little depressed,which confused Hiyori.

"Well,I won't see you tomorrow I guess."Hiyori said while turning around and walking around.

"Yes...Good luck."Hiyori stopped her tracks at this.She couldn't believe at that the Asano Gakushu said something nice.Hiyori nodded,too surprised to say a word and she walked away from him.When she was out of his sight,Hiyori mumbled

"I can't believe that he said that.."

As she entered her classroom,she quickly walked to her seat and gathered all of her belongings.Her textbooks,notebooks and her pencil case.After,she walked out of the classroom and the school.She was silent and in deep thought while she was walking home.Why?Why do I have to go to 3-E?It wasn't that she disliked or hated the 3-E class.It was just that it was so sudden and confusing.Something is up.I know it.That was the only conclusion she could come up with.

"I'm home."sadly,there was nowhere there to greet her.Although she was used to this,she still had a little sadness deep within her.To clear her mind,she decided she will just go to sleep.She quickly showered and changed into her pyjamas.While closing her eyes,she heard the voice repeating in her head."There is no reason."What does that mean?There has to be a reason for my transfer.There has to.As she was thinking,she drifted off to sleep.

"Ughh..."Hiyori grumbled while opening her eyes.She got out of bed and got ready for school.After she changed,she cooked her breakfast and packed her lunch.She glanced at the clock.5am.Time for her to go.She locked her house and walked to school.It was a normal for her to walk to school at this time,except that she has to go to the 3-E classroom which is in the mountains.When she got to the foot of the mountains,she looked up and saw the route to the classroom.She frowned at the sight but quickly returned to her emotionless face.Sighing she walked towards it.Surprisingly,she didn't have that much trouble climbing up.She didn't even get tired.

"Hello?"she asked as she walked in the school.No one answered.Hiyori decided to explore the school.As as she was doing so,she noticed a light coming out of the faculty room.Curious,she went near it.Then,she noticed a tall man with black hair and suit on a computer.She hid her presence and walked up to him.She looked at what he was doing on the computer to see that her whole profile was on the screen.

"Excuse me,but why are you looking at my profile?"she asked.The black haired man jerked around with a serious yet surprised face.

"Oh,you must be Hakuya-san.My name is Karasuma.Come with me to your new classroom."he said.Hiyori just nodded.

After he said that,he got out of his seat and led Hiyori to her new classroom.Hiyori followed him while observing the black haired man.Hmm...He has a good build and he's smart.He also has an aura that is familiar to a blood lust. He seems to be perfect for an assassin or somewhere like that.When they reached the classroom,Karasuma knocked and opened the door.