Chapter 2 - Search

Moons P.O.V ~~

All the things which we did at our younger age was flashing in my mind. I never thought that he would remember me. When he said Moon Smith, my heart started beating as if it is running a race. He remem remembered my full name. My eye's started to fill with water. Then all of sudden someone cleared their thoart. At that time I realized that I was still hugging Harry. His head in my neck and my chin was placed on his shoulder. I stepped back and Harry did the same. I had no words, even Harry didn't. Rest of the 4 boys were staring at me. As harry Started to speak, A group of girls came running towards us and they were shouting "One Direction", "Harry", "Niall" and all the names of the boys. Slowly the crowd increased and it became difficult to even move. After all it was 'One Direction' on the streets of L.A. I was about to leave but Harry hold my wrist and whispered in my ears "Not again, don't leave me alone". This turned my checks brightly red, chills ran through my spine. I just slightly turned around to see the crowd, a girl came running towards me, she pushed me away and I felled on my knees leaving Harry's hand. The crowd was so big, everyone was pushing one other. This made it difficult for me to get up. Bit anyhow I managed to get up. I stood up, I could only see girls around me. I was not able to Harry and other boys. Then suddenly I saw harry, he was looking tensed, I waved my hand but he did not noticed. I tried my best to reach the Boys but I couldn't. By the time the guards came and helped the boys to move out of the crowd. They sat in the car and departed.

HARRY'S P.O.V ~~

Boys were making nosie. I was thinking about Moon, how she left my hand and disappeared. I got lost in my thoughts. In this while I recollected all the memories of my childhood with Moon. She used to get irritated very easily. I used to tease her a lot. I cannot even imagine I met her again. She just came like a dream and disappeared in the morning sunlight. It was 8:30 in the evening, the boys decided to go for dinner. But I refused. All of them left except zayn. He sat beside me. There was silence between us. Zayn broke the silence and started "All good? "
H: Nothing much.
Z: What was that, with her?
H: Who?
Z: Something Moon, I don't exactly remember her name"
H: Moon Smith, my childhood friend.....". I continued and told him everything about Moon and that I had a BIG CRUSH on her.
Z: That's the matter.
H: Now I can't find her again.
Z: What are friends for? (*winking*)
H: what?
Z: Wait and watch.
After this conversation we left for our dinner.

Hello guys. Here comes the second part.
How was it?
Favourite part?
Comment your answers
Please keep voting