The Trio

"Where are we going? James! Are you serious? Al! Al, you too!" Lolita exclaimed, stomping after them in the middle of the night into the forbidden forest.

Al laughed cutely as Lolita protested. James had dragged her out of her dorm in the middle of the night and went to the Slytherin dungeons to drag out Albus.

It was the middle of first year and James was in second year, making him more adventurous than ever.

"Father said he once met centaurs here! I want to see them too!" James exclaimed and walked faster,  into the forest.

Lolita tried to run, her baggy jeans and farmer's shirt on when she hurried to dress.

Albus was trailing behind her and James was leading in front. Al had a big goofy smile on his face as Lolita whined and complained.

"Shush, Lola. You should be thankful I called you out to come with us. Dad totally approves of this." Lolita could hear the amusement and excitement in his tone as he started jogging deeper into the forest before stopping, making Lolita bump into his and Albus bump into her.

Al was the same height as Lolita, but she was just a tad bit taller. A tad bit.

"Ow! What was that, Ja-" Before Lolita could finish her sentence, a werewolf appeared.

"Keep. Still." James whispered under his breath as the werewolf sniffed around in front of them, still not aware they were there.

Lolita's eyes widened. She was scared, but excited. She wanted to jump out and lash at it.

But before she knew it, Albus had held her hand and sprinted out the forest, James following behind. And the werewolf was also, following behind.

James was screaming for his life as he added speed into his run.

Albus laughed with joy and fear as he sprinted, with Lolita in his arms.

She was smiling with glee as her hand and Albus's stayed in each others hold for the whole way back.

When the three got to the castle, they were panting for air and leaning against the walls.

Then James suddenly laughed and the other two smiled as the older boy was still trying to grasp for air.

"Mr Potter, Mr Potter, and Miss Malfoy! I'm so disappointed in you, Miss Malfoy! As to you, Mr Potter!" Professor Mcgnagall suddenly appeared. Even though she looked pissed, she had an amused face on.

"Which Potter?" James smiled and started circling the elder woman.

"James, dear. I can't be disappointed in you, you are too much like the real James Potter." Mcgnagall shook her head and sighed.

"And you, Albus, just like Harry, your father." Mcgnagall massaged her forehead and Lolita watched in amusement.

"Three of you, detention tomorrow, my room." Mcgnagall huffed and smiled before leaving.

"Well, I should get back before my prefects catch me. Good night, Lola, James." Albus smiled at us disapprovingly and waved before running off.

"Let's go." James finally said before leading the way.

Lolita followed behind, bouncing every step.

James smiled as she was now leading him, even though she forget the way back to the common room.

And then she got them lost.

"Stupid, stupid Lola." James sighed, but in reality, he was glad she had lost her way. He wanted to spend more time with the idiotic, tom boy girl who managed to capture his heart on first sight.

She pouted.

"Oh come on, I thought I had the route memorized." She tapped her foot, constipated.

"You're never going to be able to remember, come on, I know the way." James sighed and started leading again.

"Then why didn't you tell me we were lost at first?! Stupid, annoying James!" She yelled with her tiny 11 year old lungs.

He chuckled as she ran up to him and started marching beside him. She was staring at the floor as she bounced with each step, following him.

He smiled.