CHILDHOOD.....

The shekhawat mansion was filled with joy.  All elders were busy in their talks while the kids where busy in playing. Anju bend towards her cute daughter.

ANJU - meri bachchi itni udhaas kyun beti hai....

VIDHUSHI - Maa wo sanyu nahi mil rahi hai.....(then she started to rub her eyes with her tiny fingers)

  ---- - i am here diii........ came the voice of another little girl

VIDHU- sanyu tum kaha gayi thi ..mein tumhe kab se doond rahi hoon...(then she pouted)

SANYU-  didu mein  ek secret planning kar rahi thi......

ANJU - sanyu.... ab konsi badmashi ki thaiyaari kar rahi ho tum(anju glared at her)

SANYU - aisa kuch nahi maa..... main toh bas aise keh rahi thi.....(with an innocent face)

ANJU - vidhu...... apni behen ka dhyaan rakhna...mein renuka aunty ko help karne jaa rahi hu ok...

VIDHU - ok maa...

Anju left from there. Then vidhushi looked her sister who was having a naughty smile playing in her lips...

VIDHU - sanyu tum kya kar rahe the??????

Sanyu grabbed her sister to a room.  That room was filled with photos of two cute boys...

VIDHU - ab yahan tumhe kya kaam hai????

SANYU - ye to voh akudu randhir ka room hai na... uska toys ko thodna hai mujhe...pichli baar jab vo hamara ghar par aaya tha na thab usne meri doll ko thoda tha.... isliye mujhe....

but a voice interrupted her....

Tum mere toys ko kuch nahi karegi.....

SANYU - Mein dikhaathi hoon... then she was about to kick one of his car but suddenly he pushed her due to which she landed on floor..

VIDHU - sanyu ..... then she picked her up....

sanyu started to cry.. Now Randhir was panicking...Then he told SORRY to her.

Now sanyu started to laugh ......Tum bhudhu ho mein ro nahi rahi thi....she laughed even more which made randhir so angry...He started to pull her hair soo hard..... Then sanyu too do the same...

By hearing the voice Parth too came there and tried to calm them down.. But both of them was busy in fighting.....

VIDHU - ankit bhai.........she called out loudly. Ankit came there. As he was elder than them he was successfull in departing them....

Both sanyu's and randhir's hair was totally  messed up..

By hearing the noise shekhawats and agarwals came there