Part 2: First Date

Riley's POV
I was getting ready for my first date ever and I am so happy that I am having it with my peaches. She said that she would be picking me up at 6:00 pm. But she said the date was a suprise but said to dress casual. It's 5:00 right now and I am so excited to see her I can hardly wait any longer

For my outfit I wore a white longsleeve top, dark blue skinny jeans, my light pink circle scarf, and my floral Vans. For my hair i put it on a simple messy bun and for makeup I put on concealer, powder, did my brows, mascara, blush, and pink lipgloss.

It was now 6:00 and I was done getting ready. Maya said not to eat before we left so I didn't eat. She buzzed in and said "sup losers it's Maya!" I called her up and when i saw my dad looking mad. Oh no.

Maya's POV
I was picking up Riley for her first date and I am ecstatic for her firsy daye to be with me. I have liked her since we were 10. Riley called me up to her apartment and when Riles let me inside, Mr. Matthews looked really mad and was staring at me. He ushered me over. "You are taking my only daughter on her very first date. What are your intentions?" He said while crossing his arms. "I just want to make your daughter to feel special and amazing. If I accidentally hurt her I will hurt myself before you can get to me." I simply answered him. "Alright Maya, you may take my daughter on her first date. RILEYYY MAYA IS HERE!!!" "COMINGGGG!!!" I heard my date say. She came out from the hallway and she looked breathtaking. "Hello? Earth to Maya?" Riley said waving her hand in my face beinging me out of my thoughts. "Riles, you look beautiful." I told her and her face was as red as a tomato. "Thanks peaches. You do too. Let's go!" I grabbed her hand and we made our way to her suprise date. Im really worried that she won't like it.

Riley's POV
Maya and I were walking to who knows where but then she led me to a hidden area in central park. When I saw what she set up for our date I was speechless. There were fairy lights on some of the trees and bushes, blankets and pillows laid out, Mayas sketch pad, and food. (A/N it looks like the picture above but with Maya and Riley instead of the couple in the picture)
"Maya.." I started to say but she cut me off.
"I knew you wouldnt like it. I just want it to be perf-" she said to me but I cut her off.
"Peaches I love it!" I told her with a smile.
"Really?"
"Yeah!"
"Good. We should eat I'm starving."
"Me too."
We ate and laughed and talked about everything. She even drew a portrait of me. It was a wonderful night. We were laying down in the blankets and pillows watching the stars. I looked at my watch and I realized that I had to be home in 15 minutes!! I jumped up, which startled Maya.
"MAYA I HAVE TO BE HOME IN 15 MINUTES!!!"
"CRAP!!!"
We grabbed everythimg from the date and raced home. Luckily we got there at 8:59. Just in time. We made it to my door and I gave her the biggest hig which she gladly returned. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said thank you. I walked in, got ready for bed and fell asleep with a smile plastered on my face and thinking of our magical date.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry its short I'm going to Disneyland today and I'm writing this in the car. Make sure to vote and comment. Sending love to wherever you are!

-Ashley