Manik: Nandini. Say whatever you want to say. Today I'm going to listen you. Very carefully. I know I should've listened to you when you came to my place but I showed you my anger asked you to get out of my place. But better late than never. We can give us a chance.

Nandini: Us? Right manik? Where was US before. I confessed but you.. You didn't and You made fun.. fun of my feelings. You kissed me because I slapped you! That was my first kiss - which was with you. I wanted my firsts to be with you. My first kiss, My first date and everything.

Nandini started to cry but still she managed to talk in between her sobs.

Nandnini: Bolo na manik. Tum gussa thay. I know hona bhe chahye tha. Agar nae hotay mujhse gussa that would've surprised me but you acted as I always expected. You know manik.. I wanted us from the start. I used to dream about us being together, forever and I always thought about you being jealous when you see me with someone else. These talks have no value now manik.. No value. Neither for me nor for you. I know that. Since you want to hear what you didn't three years back so let me repeat the old story again.
I NEVER kissed harshad ! I was just helping him, navya apni feelings accept nae kar rahe thi because of her family. She thought they'll never accept her being with harshad. We did that to make navya jealous and confess her love for harshad but my bad luck that message navya ki jagha pe tumhe send hogaya tha and you saw us together. Hame kaise pata chalta ke bahar se kon aarahai hai! Tum ya Navya! Now FYI, Navya and Harshad are happily married to each other. Navya is expecting too. Agar meray or harshad ke beech me kuch bhe hota to aj me or harshad sath me hothay navya or harshad nae and Yeah let me tell you, you succeeded that day not in making me feel jealous about you and that girl. But making me feel disgusted, tumhe kya lagta hai me tumhe jaanti nae hoon? Tumhe laga me tumhe kisi bhe larki ko kiss karte hue dekhoongi to mujhey lagega ke tum uske sath ho? Seriously? Manik Malhotra I know more than you know yourself. Uskey baad meray parents ki death, toot gaye the main but tum nae thay waha. Me achanak ghayab hogayi dosti ki hi khaatir aik baari pata karne ki koshish ki hoti ke nandini murthy kahan gayi zinda bhe hai ya ma..

Nandini couldn't complete her sentence because manik placed his index finger on her lips pleading her not to say a single word further. His eyes were blood red. He stood there and listened to every single word said by nandini. He felt disgusted of himself. Nandini went through a lot in his absence. Tears started to roll down from his eyes. Nandini stood silent there - expecting manik to speak now. Obviously now it was his time to speak. Nandini said it all even that part which she shouldn't have.

Nandini: Manik you don't have anything to say? Kuch bhe nae? Apni position bhe nae clear karogay?

Manik: Nandini! You want US?

Nandini: Manik. That's not the answer to my question. Us means you and me and you and I don't have space for it manik. I'm already in a relation.

Manik: But you're not happy.

Nandini: That's not your concern. I want to give our friendship a chance I need it manik.

Manik: Okay. Let me start from the start. I'm a fool I know that I should've listened to you. Even I couldn't understand my sudden outburst on you. That was not called but I reacted. I couldn't name those feelings that time. Yes I made fun of your confession that day and I can't even imagine. How you must've felt that day. My words were so harsh and then when you came back to college after a week you saw what I wanted to you to see. Yeah you're right I kissed Natasha. It was just to show you. You're absolutely right here but tbvh, I felt disgusted too but late. Jab tum ja chuki thi. I tried to contact you but you had blocked every way for me to reach you, even cabir couldn't reach you. A month later I got to know about the happenings in your life.. I wanted to come but the pile of guilt I had in my heart didn't let me take a step forward. Time passed and even I'm in a relationship now.. with Natasha. Yes she's the same girl but trust me its mainly because I couldn't do the same thing to her what I did to you. We both are together yet not together.. We're carrying a baggage uselessly. Its not needed but still we are! She needed a boyfriend to show off and she has one. Me. Manik Malhotra. I would not dump her because I can't hurt her feelings if she has some for me.. I don't know. We never talked about our relation. Ham baat karna he nae chahte hain. Actually there's nothing to talk about. She's a perfectionist while I'm a mess this is our story.

Nandini: Since, you moved on in your life as well. It's the right time to kick start our friendship.. again.. for old times sake.. Lets start fresh.

Manik: You're right actually..

Is it that easy? Really? Having feelings already and starting with friendship all over again.. I guess its more like giving your feelings a chance to take birth again and this time a more stronger than before.. Nandini didn't react on the word girlfriend but still it broke her to bits.. She wanted to cry but she stopped. She gave her friendship a chance and in friendship there's no space for love. Here manik said every single shit. Now what next? Are they going to be friends again like before? What again they were never friends even before. Love took a birth without any warning it's just that they were not aware of it.

*hides*
I'm seriously not sure about this story. I've tried showing what they're feeling and what they felt.. I hope it was a worth read. Good day. Drop in your comments. Tadaaa. ❤