Dear Taylor

Dear Taylor,

You're like the sun that shines ever so brightly.

You're like the moon that lights up the darkness in our lives.

Your songs are also like the diaries of our lives just as it is to you,

You songs serves as something that cheers us up during the dark times of our lives.

You're one of the reasons as to why we don,t give up.

You thought us to keep on hoping.

Your wise words guided us.

I still remember when I was still 7, which dates back to 2008, I first heard your song Love Story and was immediately captivated by it that it was stuck on my mind for the whole year. At first I didn't even know who you were, I didn't know Love Story was by Taylor Swift. All I knew was that Love Story was Love Story.

Everything changed when my cousin visited us and entered my room humming the tune of an unfamiliar songs which I later learned was the tune of Speak Now. Me, being my curious self asked her why she was jolly and then she answered the lines that I will never forget "IM JOLLY CAUSE IM GOING TO SEE TAYLOR SWIFT. AS IN TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? IM GOING TO SEE MY IDOL FOR THE FIRST TIME." Her face was actually epic when I asked her who you were. She was shocked that I din't know but what can you actually expect from a 7 year old child? She kept on rambling a lot of things about you, things that made me love you.

You're the reason as to why I had an interest on playing the piano, the guitar and other musical instruments. You're one of the reasons behind my smile and well... 99% of the pictures in phone and IPad are candid photos of you.

I just want you to know that all of us TRUE Swifties will always be here for you, we'll always gonna back you up and will always be there to support you no matter what. I know I haven't met you yet in person and I'm not sure I'll ever will but I think you're one of the best people in this world that has one of the best personalities and that I love you.

I love your music and I really like the fact that you're very strong despite the hate. Other people will probably already be depressed if they are ever to receive the same amount of hate that you are receiving but you, you stay strong, you just continue with what your doing and just shake the haters of swiftly. Haters gonna hate, right?

We wish you happiness, more love and stronger relationship with Cal (Talvin Shipper Here!!!) , more birthdays to come, good health and a lot more blessings to come. Happy 26th Birthday Taylor Alison Swift! We Swifties love you.

All the love,
Angel