Who Is Hamster's Dipper? [Part 1]

Abbyshy: So earlier (Like minutes ago) I asked Hamster, " Who is the Dipper Pines to your Twilight Sparkle? ;)"

Hamster Sparkle: *Grumbles* You suck.....

SydneyDash: Oh come on Hamster! You gotta answer this!!!

Hamster Sparkle: UGH!!!

Alysity: .....

Rebekah Pie: I'm kind of curious.

Hamster Sparkle: ...

SydneyDash: OH! Is it Et-

Hamster Sparkle: No! Geez, I don't even like him anymore. He's just some smart pretty boy who flirts with EVERY girl and is charismatic but is mean to some people.....he also plays guitar, popular, and writes songs.

Rebekah Pie: Wait? Who?

Abbyshy: So he would I guess be Flash then because of the guitar and Twilight used to like him.

Hamster Sparkle: No, Flash is to good for him.

SydneyDash: OHHHH. Oh no she didn't!!!

Alysity: *laughs butt off*

Rebekah Pie: Wait who did you used to like?

Hamster Sparkle: You don't want to know....I regret it so much...

SydneyDash: Not important right now. What's important is that Hamster needs to answer this question!!!

Abbyshy: Ya Hamster, who is it?

Everyone: *leans in towards Hamster*

Hamster Sparkle: Ummmm *flustered* Uh well.....um.... Well, gotta go!!! *uses magic to teleport*

Everyone: ...

Abbyshy: Crap

SydneyDash: Dang it Hamster!!!

Abbyshy: She didn't answer!!!

Alysity: Um, no offense but, do you think she just doesn't have a Dipper to her Twilight?

SydneyDash: Pffft That's ridiculous.

Abbyshy: Yeah, there has to be one. So anyway, that's (sadly) all for today. Ask more questions for us to answer. And don't worry, we will get the answer out of her.

Everyone: Bye!!!

Rebekah Pie: Wait, who did Hamster like before?...