Dear Carolina...

At 16 years old, most girls have had more adventures than they can count. They keep them logged away in their journals, posted all over the internet or buried deep inside there own hearts for safe keeping. Sixteen, you see, is the time when anyone who is anybody has done at least 10 crazy things or more and if not, sure as heck plans too. That is, except one. Carolina Henson is a sweet, innocent and painfully shy teenage girl, whose entire life has consisted of following her mothers carefully drawn out plan for her future. And, sadly, due to the girls captivity (home school mixed in with an absolutely horrid tutor) she knows very little of the world outside her pristine little southern home. It isn't until she meet Benjamin, a bad boy with more stories than Carolina could ever imagine, that she gets her first glimpse of the unfiltered reality her family had so aggressively hid from her. And once she smells the sweetness of his much coveted freedom, there is no turning back; for either of them.

                        Dear Carolina...

                     I'll be there at 11:00 pm. Be ready with your super sneaky ninja moves.

                                          Benjamin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So? What do you think? Should I give it a try? I mean, this doesn't mean I'm going to give up Silly Little <3 Songs. Never! I just didn't see why I should have to limit myself to just one story, you know? :) Anywho, tell me if there is any possibility of this idea having potential. Thanks! Love ya'll <3